Rupert Grint attends World Premiere of Postman Pat – The Movie!

PostmanPatIconMay 11th, 2014, 8:34am– Rupert Grint has just arrived on the Red Carpet at the World Premiere of the animated film Postman Pat – The Movie at Leicester Square in London alongside Stephen Mangan and Ronan Keating!

PP_premiere

(credit to mugim0e)

And another image from Postman Pat’s Twitter:

PP2

While there is no live stream, we will be adding photos to the Gallery. MQ | HQ

The Daily Mail has published an interview with some rather unusual questions – and some interesting answers! Click here to read.

Postman Pat – The Movie will be released in the UK on May 23, and Rupert Grint is featured on the film’s soundtrack (out on May 19) with the song “Lightning”!

UPDATE: Check out some footage from today’s premiere, including a little interview with the dashing Rupert:

8 Comments to "Rupert Grint attends World Premiere of Postman Pat – The Movie!"

Linda
May 11th, 2014 at 9:46 AM

He looks gorgeous , like always!! Love the interview. Sorry, but phlegm? Lol. That is one of the most disgusting words in the world! (Gag) He cracks me up!

Your Name
May 11th, 2014 at 8:46 PM

It’s always lovely to see him on red carpet :) He looks gorgeous ! And love the DM interview!

Chechula
May 11th, 2014 at 9:35 PM

I loved the interview

May 11th, 2014 at 11:07 PM

I agreed, love the interview. One of his best.

The fact that he read The God Delusion impressed me, for some reason. Did I read correctly that he would cook for Van Gogh? So is he a regular cook at home?!

Your Name
May 11th, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Rupert looks gorgeous as always! ;) I also loved the interview. It was funny and interesting to read. I agree that I was also surprised that he read The God Delusion. I just thought that was really interesting and also the fact the phlegm is his favorite word lol.

Your Name
May 12th, 2014 at 9:53 AM

LOL @ the “I AM 5″ badge ,god this guy’s killing me XD

Miem
May 12th, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Rupert is so gorgeous. I miss him~

ruth
May 12th, 2014 at 1:51 PM

The fact he admires Dawkins worries me. I get not having a good experience in catholic school, but most of what dawkins says is vile and over generalized and only focuses on the bad stuff, when not all religious (or catholics) are like that.
I don’t want rupert to turn into a Religious-phobe like Dawkins. :(