PostmanPatIconMay 2nd, 2014, 10:22am– It has been a busy morning for Rupert Grint. First he visted the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw and they had a nice chat. They talked about Ruperts’ upcoming movie Postman Pat and what’s even more exicting, we get a first sneakpreview of Ruperts’ song Struck by Lightning which he recorded for Postman Pat.

You can listen to the whole show here. Ruperts’ part starts at 1:08:00.

Bmn70NTCEAAnptn

The Belfast Telegraph already summed up the interview, which you can find here.

Afterwards Rupert headed over to BBC Radio two and spoke with Chris Evans and his team of at The Chris Evans Breakfast Show. They had a lot of fun together and even got Rupert to sing the Postman Pat theme song with them. You can listen to the 33sec long song here
Also, if you like to hear the rest of the chat go over here. Ruperts’ part starts at 2:08:00.

Now it’s up to you guys. Are you as excited as we are about Postman Pat? We can’t get the songs out of our heads ;)

UPDATE: The BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show is now on youtube and have been edited down to all the Rupert goodies only:

UPDATE 2: Watch Rupert on the show Entertainment Week on Sky News right here. It’s a great interview where Rupert also gives his insight into this week’s highlights in the week of entertainment. And we get to see the first clip from Postman Pat featuring Rupert as Josh. Watch it on their site here.

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint on The Radio 1 Breakfast Show and The Chris Evans Breakfast Show on BBC Radio 2"

Mary
May 2nd, 2014 at 11:03 AM

In the US and want to listen to this so bad. But it won’t let me. Wants me to download an application to listen or view. I’m ok with that. But when I try to, tells me it’s not available in my country. Sigh. Help? :(

May 2nd, 2014 at 1:35 PM

OMG, that’s so weird!! XD It doesn’t sound like him at all in Struck by Lightning. Did they do something to his voice??

Your Name
May 2nd, 2014 at 1:57 PM

I cant listen to it too :/ Rupert looks great tho, and he confirmed himself about the’Moonwalk’ shooting,right? yay cant wait !

Dominis
May 2nd, 2014 at 4:54 PM

Loved it, thanks for putting it on so fast, you really do your job well! :)
The little song almost makes me wish I was a pop music fan (sadly, a die-hard metal-head here) – it is kind of boy-bandish, isn’t it? :) His voice is way different than in the “Into the white” movie, so it surprised me (in a good way).
Oh, for those fans that can’t watch the youtube video – some people suggest you put “ss” in front of the word youtube – who knows, perhaps it does the wonder. :)

deadpoolkathy
May 2nd, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Damn, it is stuck in my head.

@rupertgrintplus
May 3rd, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Wow! That sounds good, I love his voice.

Your Name
May 4th, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I finally got to hear the song and man that was quite impressive! Totally agree with the DJ, he’s got a great singing voice,”very Ed Sheeran” :D I uploaded the song onto the main social network and it’s already got more than 10,000 clicks in a few hours and still counting.Can’t wait for the full-lenth version to come out so I can listen to it again and again and share it with others :D

May 4th, 2014 at 11:05 PM

The interview with Chris Evans sounds like fun and it was bonus to have Heston Blumenthal there as well. I thought it was much better than the other one.

Now we know why Rupert doesn’t do many interviews because he says that he is not very good at them. Personally, I thought he was great. Practice makes perfect. Keep doing more interviews, Rupert. I just wish that the interviewers asked better questions.

Your Name
May 5th, 2014 at 2:16 AM

Agreed with TANIA , no more HP questions please :P His new projects are much interesting than HP

Rupertgirl
May 11th, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Aww♥ I such love him and if I met him one day, I’m so happy I could die♥ he was leave me his autograph♥