Ice Cream Man’s New Layout!

Rupert GrintNovember 22, 2013, 1:48pm–While we have some down time in the news and Rupert Grint is still on stage for Mojo, we’ve been working behind-the-scenes to bring you a brand new layout! Don’t worry, much of what you’re used to is still operational and at readily at your finger tips. However, we thought a change was needed as we head toward the new year. Our lovely new layout is by an amazing designer and we thank her for helping us through the glitches we were experiencing. We hope you enjoy the new layout as much as we do, so please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments. And have you checked out the rave reviews lately? We keep adding more and more Mojo reviews!

10 Comments to "Ice Cream Man’s New Layout!"

Malene
November 22nd, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Yay, finally! I absolutely love it!! :D

rupelover
November 22nd, 2013 at 5:41 PM

It looks absolutely amazing!!

Your Name
November 23rd, 2013 at 9:52 AM

So glad, I adore it. I so love the furbie-shirt pic *biteme*

ale
November 23rd, 2013 at 11:29 PM

it’s beautiful. I love it :)

Your Name
November 24th, 2013 at 9:28 AM

LOVE.IT!!!! Rupert looks amazing in that pic with the stubble and the beanie hat. And he’s so cheeky, biting his T-shirt like that! That’s one of my favourite pics of him. I’m glad I’ll get to see it every time I visit the site.You chose well :) Congratulations!! ^^

And yeah, that furby T-shirt is hilarious :D

Kate
November 25th, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Lordy – I don’t know how you guys manage to find the most hideous, unflattering picture of Rupert known to man and use it as your central image…..bizarre. The denim suit picture was pretty bad, this is possibly worse!

TaoTao
November 25th, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Thanks you, Kate. I’m sorry you didn’t like this one – or the last one. We know we can’t please everyone. Obviously what people like is subjective. It seems so many people enjoy this picture. Though, obviously, there are those who don’t like it. (Thus subjective!) We hope this doesn’t turn you away from us for Rupert news, though. :)

November 25th, 2013 at 9:04 PM

@Kate: I don’t know what you mean. The central pic is so Rupert- cheeky, fun and happy! I get that you may not like it but to call it the most hideous pic is a bit too much. If you want to put your opinion across then that’s ok, but to criticism and be nasty because you don’t like something is just immature.

Helene
November 27th, 2013 at 6:22 AM

I discovered the new layout this morning and I think it’s definitely the best one so far !! Great job guys :)

Galadriel12
November 30th, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I love it! Great new layout. And great Rupert pics too. The one with him biting the shirt is so funny. And the one in the military shirt looks so sexy.