Rupert Grint on The Andrew Marr Show!

MojoNewsIcon2November 10th, 2013, 5:52am– This morning, Rupert Grint appeared on The Andrew Marr Show on BBC One. He was interviewed in the beautiful Harold Pinter Theatre where he is currently playing Sweets on stage in Mojo.

Rupert talked about what it’s like to be on stage, calling it “thrilling” – but he also said that he had never thought stage work was something he would do since he’s a nervous person in general (we would just like to add that we’re SO happy Rupert decided to do this!!).
We also find out how he deals with being recognized everywhere as well as what it was like playing Cheetah Chrome in CBGB.
We are working on getting this lovely interview online for all of you to see. You can now watch the interview below:

Rupert Grint on the Andrew Marr Show. by RupertGrintMedia

You can see some screencaps from the show in our gallery here.

10 Comments to "Rupert Grint on The Andrew Marr Show!"

November 10th, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Cool!! I look forward to see this interview. It was brave of Rupert to do something he was so nervous about. I’m happy he took the leap!! :)

Linda
November 10th, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love how confident he has become during interviews this past year or so. Really wished I lived close so I could check out Mojo. So happy to have so many updates on this site to keep me up to date on not only the play, but all of his current projects! And, btw, he looks extremely handsome these days!! ;)

Dominis
November 10th, 2013 at 3:27 PM

As nice as the interview gets, I’d say and I’m not just saying that, I’ve got a degree in journalism and this was one nice informative piece. It seemed closer to the interviews you get to read in the newspaper rather than the glamour and chase after audience approval you see in many talk shows. Hat down to the presenter and of course, to Rupert..

Suzie
November 10th, 2013 at 5:38 PM

He is getting more confident and that makes me really happy. I feel like doing Mojo was a great decision for him. He looks really, really good these days.

Helene
November 10th, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Oooh he’s so sweet !! (no pun intended…) He can make complete sentences now without saying ‘kind of’ and ‘sort of’ every two words lol
Seriously, he seems to really enjoy being on stage now so I wish him the best for the rest of his career and, hopefully he’ll get a role in another play next year :)

jeaniebaby
November 11th, 2013 at 6:01 AM

yay he’s cool

Anonymous
November 11th, 2013 at 9:49 AM

In the play he was just amazing! I liked him very much!! :-)

Linda
November 11th, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I saw the play on 31 October and i liked it very much! Rupert and all the cast were awsome! An amazing experience for me! I loved that!! Thank you Rupert :-)

TaoTao
November 11th, 2013 at 7:50 PM

It seems stage has really helped him with his interviews. He’s not kidding when he says he’s quite a nervous person. It always shows up so much in his interviews. But this was the first one I’ve really seen where he doesn’t do as many nervous ticks, and as Helene said, he doesn’t just end the sentence (without finishing it) by saying, “yeah” or “kind of” (even though they were still used). So glad for Rupert. Sometimes the best way to get over your fears is to dive right into it. :)

Gah. I wish I was seeing Mojo again!! Come to America, Mojo!!

venus
December 31st, 2013 at 6:02 AM

yess..its very true,when Rupert is in a happy and confident mode he is amazing!and true fans will happy too..