Exclusive: RG.us attends Mojo Opening Night – Report, Pictures & Video!

ExclusiveNewsIconNovember 4th, 2013, 12:30pm– When Rupert Grint made his stage debut last Saturday (October 26th) in Mojo, the staff at RG.us was in attendance. It was an incredible night and we are all so proud of Rupert for taking this huge step in his career.

Since we had 5 staffers in London for the play, we wanted to give you all one review featuring all of our opinions instead of 5 separete reviews. So we all met on Skype and made a ReviewChat where we simply chatted about all our favourite things from the play, with focus on Rupert of course.

You can read our ReviewChat HERE.

We had some really eventful few days in London, and we’ve made a special report where we summarize our amazing meet-ups with Rupert. Although, we did not sit down with him for an official interview, we did have the opportunity to ask him some questions about Mojo and his first experience with stage work.

Read our report HERE and check out a few of our pictures HERE.

Below, you can watch a video of us meeting Rupert the evening before the opening night:

As a bonus, The Sunday Times had an interview with Rupert featuring a brand new (and pretty!) photoshoot. You can check out the scans in our gallery here. It’s well worth the read since we learn more new things about Rupert than we’ve done in ages.

Again, we urge any and all Rupert fans to go and see Mojo. You can buy tickets for the play here!

16 Comments to "Exclusive: RG.us attends Mojo Opening Night – Report, Pictures & Video!"

Linda
November 4th, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Love the pics and review!! And the Sunday Times article. He finally admitted to having a girlfriend!! ;)

rupelover
November 4th, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Didn’t you write the date wrong on the video? Wasn’t it 26th October 2013??

Malene
November 4th, 2013 at 3:16 PM

@rupelover – No, the video is from the day before the opening night. Friday the 25th :)

Helene
November 4th, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us :) I love the little chat you had among the staff and it made me want to watch the play even more !
Rupert looks and sounds cute in your video, and he always seems so calm – amazing!

Also, thank you for the screen caps of Rupert’s interview, we did learn quite a few things :) I enjoyed reading it!!

rupelover
November 4th, 2013 at 3:45 PM

@Malena Ah, thank you! I got confused. And the picture you took are from 26th?

Malene
November 4th, 2013 at 3:59 PM

@rupelover – most of the pictures we took of Rupert are from the 25th. But the group photo with us all is from the 26th.

T
November 4th, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Thanks so much for all your trouble :)

Anonymous
November 4th, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Rupert finally admitted he has a girlfriend! He says this is the longest relationship he ever has plus he got flustered with the interviewers talking about her.

rupelover
November 4th, 2013 at 7:09 PM

@Malene Thank you again, could have noticed it though since he wore another shirt. Haha. Always the same hoodies, you couldn’t blame me.

November 4th, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Such a fantastic time and a fantastic play. I’m so glad I went and had this experience. And I’m so glad we got to share it with the fans too. :) I’m crossing my fingers it comes to the US because I will go see it a dozen times if I can! ;)

Aenna
November 4th, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Thanks for sharing and I agree the Sunday article was just great.

Evelyn
November 4th, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Thanks for sharing all of this with us especially for those who won’t be able to see the play.

DelicateOrchid
November 5th, 2013 at 3:36 AM

This is great! He looks gorgeous and I’m happy that there’s proof he does actually have a girlfriend. He deserves to be happy. And did you guys see Tom Felton at the play? He went to see Rupes apparently :)

alejandra
November 5th, 2013 at 8:22 PM

OMG! he is so sweet, beautiful, pretty I don`t have words to describe his beauty I love him a lot!!!! thanks for sharing! Greetings everyone from Chile

Anonymous
November 6th, 2013 at 9:45 AM

cool that he apparently has a gf(although I’ve never seen him with any girls in public really) but “it’s the longest relationship I’ve had” kind of a strange response? Why not just say the amount of time you’ve supposedly been together?

Anonymous
November 6th, 2013 at 10:04 AM

To last anon, because deeper in the fandom there’s been speculation about him and there are photographs of him with her at public events the last couple years . And a gossip article of them being spotted. And if he gave the exact timeframe it’s confirming her.