Rupert Grint In New Enemy of Man Stills!

EnemyOfManIconOctober 26th, 2013, 7:00pm–Rupert Grint‘s Mojo just opened up to astounding applause, but the Daily Mail has given us another treat! New stills of Rupert as Ross in Enemy of Man! While the Daily Mail claims that the film has already been filmed, we know that in actuality will start filming after Mojo wraps up at the end of January. To view the pictures head on over to our gallery here.

Removed by request of owner

If you haven’t already, head on over to our twitter account for the latest updates on Mojo and all things Rupert! The play was wonderful (as was the whole cast), Rupert was amazing, and we’ll have reviews forthcoming along with many other special treats! Stay tuned.

8 Comments to "Rupert Grint In New Enemy of Man Stills!"

October 26th, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Rawr!! :D I never thought I would ever say this, but Rupert does not look bad all covered in dirt!! And the armor looks good on him, too! Rawrrrr!! Just… rawr!! :P

PatrĂ­cia
October 26th, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Great news !!

Happy SoPink
October 26th, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Looks to be intense. Can’t wait for more info on this and to see the actual movie. He’s absolutely gorgeous. He definitely looks hot in Armor. Wish I could see him in MOJO. :(

Anonymous
October 27th, 2013 at 3:51 AM

three characters I alway wish him to play at least once in his career :a rock star, a

racing driver, and a knight. now he’s done two of the three, my life is almost complete :D

as for Mojo, many of my friends in UK went to see the play last night and all of them was crazy about it, and they said Rupert was amazing on stage,and so sweet at the stage door with the fans,they mentioned he waved to a few girls and wished them have a great night before he got into the car to leave,I guess it was you girls

October 27th, 2013 at 5:24 AM

I looooove the pictures!

DelicateOrchid
October 27th, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Wow….just wow. He looks so sexy!
The Daily Mail article said that Ross isn’t a major character in Macbeth – does Rupert only have a small role in this like in Charlie Countryman? And does he have a Scottish accent in Enemy Of Man? That would be even lovelier :D

TaoTao
October 27th, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Not sure of the role length yet. Hopefully it will be larger. It seems they are using him a lot in promotion.

Chechula
October 27th, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Rupert always looks amazing as a knight. When he was a boy and know as a man. And I’m so glad he made such an impressive debut on stage. Good for him!