Rupert Grint: Several New Rehearsal Pictures of the “Mojo” Cast!

MojoNewsIcon2October 14th, 2013, 11:48am– Excitement is building steadily for Rupert Grint‘s first performance as Sweets in Mojo. We had the first rehearsal pictures a couple of days ago and now the official facebook page has released several more pictures. These give us a better idea of the intense rehearsal that the actors and director are going through.

1377052_1425342617677489_976969035_n

You can have a look at all the pictures in the gallery HERE.

Remember to like the official facebook page and get all the latest news directly on your news feed and order your tickets here.

If you are planning to attend the very first perfomance of Mojo (Saturday October 26th) let us know if you’d be interested in meeting up with other Rupert fans – the entire staff from www.rupert-grint.us will be in London for the play and we would love to meet some of you awesome people.

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Several New Rehearsal Pictures of the “Mojo” Cast!"

Kristin
October 14th, 2013 at 12:01 PM

I will be there at the 31th october :)

Anonymous
October 14th, 2013 at 12:51 PM

he looks like a student in classroom <3 wish him luck,hope he is ready for the play——both mentally and physically,and look forward to the everyday stage door fan pics!

Anonymous
October 14th, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Rupert looks very serious and intense and not too happy. Live theatre is so different from acting on film. My fingers are crossed that he will shine in this role.

October 14th, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I also wish him the best!! He looks concentrated there. What seriously, what did he do to his script?? It looks in tatters :D I hope he has a copy of that!! XD

I’d so like to watch this play! I’d have to go to London and right now I’m broke :( Kirstin, have a nice Halloween day!! You lucky girl!! ;)

Dominis
October 15th, 2013 at 3:24 AM

He looks studious and focused indeed. Good, he’s going to need it. :) I am, actually, coming to London, but sadly not in October, I’ve treated myself to a ticket for my birthday on November 22. I’d love to meet you guys, cause you’re truly making an amazing effort, but unfortunately not this time, it seems. Have fun and hope you get to meet and greet Rupert in person! Do congratulate him, I’m sure he’ll do spectacularly. I won’t know until November.

Clémentine
October 15th, 2013 at 8:10 AM

I’ve just realised I’ll be in London on the 26th, maybe I’ll come around the theatre if the friend I’m coming with agree to do so… but I’m only going to see the play on the 23rd of November. I can’t wait to see it!

Nikki
October 22nd, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I will be there on the 2nd of November as i recently moved to London from Wales in the UK!!! Words aren’t enough to describe how excited i am! Love Rupert sooooo much! Would love to meet him! <333