Rupert Grint’s Super Clyde Now Online!

SuperClydeIcon2Rupert Grint’s Super Clyde Now Online!October 8th, 2013, 10:37pm–In what has been a trifecta of news that included a new interview and the Charlie Countryman trailer, we now have some more great news! You may remember a few days ago we let you know that Rupert Grint‘s Super Clyde would be available online at CBS‘s website. True to their word, they have released it. You can watch it here! This is 22 minutes of pure fun and I’m glad that they decided to let us see this gem. Please let us know in the comments what your favorite scene is! Unfortunately CBS has blocked those from other countries. Hopefully a new way will be found for you all. In the mean time though, check out these wonderful stills that have been released right here. I think we can all agree that CBS should have taken a chance on this wonderful show!

41 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Super Clyde Now Online!"

October 8th, 2013 at 11:04 PM

It kind of sucks that I can’t see the pilot here. I would love to see it, looks like my kind of show!

Anonymous
October 8th, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I’m disappointed that CBS passed this show. It would have been a wonderful opportunity. I enjoyed it and it was really sweet.

Anonymous
October 8th, 2013 at 11:34 PM

To be honest, I didn’t really care much for Rupert during the HP reign. But after they ended and the media started to focus positive energy on Dan and Emma, particularly Emma, and virtually ignore or be rude about Rupert, I looked into his non-Potter work and started to follow news on him (I have a thing for underdogs). He’s really impressed me. I saw CBGB last week and his American accent was spot on. He embodied Cheetah Chrome. And I just watched Super Clyde. IMO, his accent wasn’t as flawless as in CBGB (sometimes he sounded on point, sometimes he sounded awkward – although his character Clyde is shy and awkward). But I saw him as Clyde. And Stephen Fry and Tyler Labine were great as well. The show could have had a lot of potential.

TaoTao
October 9th, 2013 at 12:26 AM

There were a few moments that the pronunciations were more UK then US, but I’d say 98% of the time it was spot on. I think what is weirding people out is that it doesn’t sound like him. His voice is completely different. Which is amazing considering how different he sounded as Cheetah. In my opinion that really shows a lot of how great an actor he is.

I hope CBS is regretting their decision to not pick this up. It is amazing, funny, sweet, and endearing. With a lot of heart. Why pass this up and put We Are Men on the schedule? Which is sure to be cancelled. Mom isn’t doing all that hot. The Crazy Ones, which I did like the pilot, has slipped a lot. And I tried watching The Millers online and had to turn it off within 5 or so minutes.

October 9th, 2013 at 1:00 AM

From reading the comments on the CBS website, it seems like many people loved the pilot and would love to see this to a full season. It’s a shame that CBS wasn’t opened to a new type of comedy especially it seems like We Are Men is sure to be cancelled and that the other comedies aren’t doing so well. Hopefully, I can see it sooner rather than later ๐Ÿ™‚

Denluci
October 9th, 2013 at 1:36 AM

So sad I can’t watch it down here in Australia ๐Ÿ™ Is there any way other countries can get a chance to watch it? Would love love love to see it!

sara
October 9th, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Such a sweet story and his voice sounds so different!

BTW yahoo also has a complete new second trailer up for charlie countryman! It has new rupert stuff in it so..

Malene
October 9th, 2013 at 2:16 AM

@sara – We posted the trailer before this super clyde news: http://www.rupert-grint.us/wordpress/2013/10/08/first-official-charlie-countryman-trailer-featuring-rupert-grint/

mana
October 9th, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Hi Guys!! I Found this tips for watching the pilot, enjoy it!!!

“Attention if you live outside USA and you want watch #SuperClyde with #rupertgrint & @stephenfry We can I help you.

First you nedd download this http://www.hotspotshield.com/
after you install go to http://www.cbs.com/shows/super-clyde…”

Sara
October 9th, 2013 at 3:41 AM

Malene, there are clearly two different trailers put there with rupert scenes that aren’t in the gallery yet.

Anonymous
October 9th, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Yes, the 2nd Charlie Countryman trailer is different, even the credits. What does Karl say about condoms towards the end? I think it was Karl…sounded like Rupert instead of James.

Linda
October 9th, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Damn! Can’t watch pilot on my ipad.

Malene
October 9th, 2013 at 9:07 AM

@sara – ah yes, you’re right (I didn’t check the trailer in my early morning rush), sorry about that. How weird that they release two different trailers at the same time… but very fitting with the dodgy promotion they’ve had for this film so far.

Sugey Cruz-Everts (@sugeyce)
October 9th, 2013 at 10:02 AM

The pilot was amazing. So upset CBS was dumb and picked “The Millers” instead of this.

Linda
October 9th, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Finally got to see the pilot. So cute and sweet!! Such a shame! ๐Ÿ™

Marika
October 9th, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I’m still happy that we’ve got to see this. the pilot is just wonderful. and Rupert did such a great job! so proud of him ๐Ÿ™‚

Pame
October 9th, 2013 at 12:55 PM

For those using firefox, install the add-on Media Hint to watch!!
I had a lot of fun watching the pilot. Rupert was great and his dynamic with Stephen Fry was amazing. I just hope CBS changes its mind.

Kristin
October 9th, 2013 at 4:09 PM

I canยดt watch it in Germany ๐Ÿ™

October 9th, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Kristin, do what Mana says here in the comments. I couldn’t watch the pilot either, but I downloaded the HotSpotShield program as she said, and it worked ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m so shipping the Clyde/Randolph relationship!! Rupert and Stephen Fry make a great team together. I could see a bromance starting there! He was like Alfred to Batman.

I’ve felt so spoiled watching this pilot!! Rupert was in 95% of it. He doesn’t have many projects where he’s the main star and is the one who has the most screentime. I would have loved it for this show to be picked just for that!

mariana_biscoito@hotmail.com