Exclusive: Rupert Grint in FHM!

RupertNewsIconSeptember 5th, 2013, 12:06pm–Yesterday we told you that the latest issue of FHM magazine featured a section called FHM Collections in which Rupert Grint was on the cover! Today we have the scans from this issue for you! There are tons of photos and a great, in depth article where Rupert opens up about growing up on set and how his life changed after landing the role of Ron Weasley. He also talks about the first time he was ever recognized and how he wasn’t allowed to make any hair style changes until he was well into his twenties. He talks about Mojo and why he felt the need to do it and what it’s like being rich and how it effected him. To see all the pictures head on over to our galleries here.

fhm2013-01

UPDATE: And let’s not forget that Rupert has another feature coming up in Hunger Magazine. They’ve posted a short behind-the-scenes video which you can enjoy below – the magazine (Issue 5) hits stands on September 19.

10 Comments to "Exclusive: Rupert Grint in FHM!"

Anonymous
September 5th, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Loved that interview,oh rupert you cool guy… Keep up the good work!

Pearl Perez
September 5th, 2013 at 1:13 PM

thanks! i don’t think that mag is available in my country so thank you so much for the scans! :)

Trude
September 5th, 2013 at 3:31 PM

wonderful article/interview

sara
September 5th, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Didn’t people always say that he should design t-shirts since he owns so many of them and his love for drawing? And he actually is! Under a fake name! FHM is right, it does say a lot about him when he could easily exploit his fame. And people ask me why I’m a fan. Honestly….

TaoTao
September 5th, 2013 at 7:18 PM

I agree, Sara. He could be trying his best to cash in as I’m sure that site would jump all over themselves to boast about having his designs and selling them. He doesn’t want to do that. He wants to do cool things without using his name to get it. I love that about him!

This article was so raw and powerful and eye opening. He really opened up in this. You got little bits before, but I feel this one really dug deep into him. Also? LOL @ the slide.

And the HungerTV thing… did he just saw he wants to milk his llama’s teats? Haha

Anonymous
September 6th, 2013 at 5:17 AM

Cool pics , and amazing interview too!He should do it more often!

September 6th, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Tao, I was actually going to ask what he said about about milking his tits XD I didn’t get what he say. I just understood ‘milk’ and ‘tits’ :P

Anonymous
September 6th, 2013 at 11:37 AM

hey guys. this is from snitchseeker

Additionally, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that Rupert’s next feature, the Macbeth retelling called Enemy of Man, will begin production in the U.K. this coming January. The feature will also star actor Sean Bean as Macbeth, along with Charles Dance, Jason Flemyng, James D’Arcy , Neil Maskell and Joe Gilgun, and will be distributed worldwide by Kaleidoscope Film Distribution. No word yet on how this would interfere with his stage work for Mojo, which will begin shows in late October.

A bit more about the feature was revealed by director Vincent Regan:

Quote:
“Although 400 years old, Shakespeare’s work feels truly contemporary,” Regan said. “An ambitious childless couple; their longing for family replaced by a chilling pursuit of absolute power. Remaining true to its dark heart, we will strip back the dialogue, crank up the action and produce an atmospheric and blood-soaked chiller.”

DelicateOrchid
September 6th, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I would adore clothing that he designs. I would wear it everywhere! I can’t wait for more news on Enemy Of Man.

Chechula