First Clip of Rupert Grint in CBGB!

cbgb icon2August 26th, 2013, 11:03am– Are you ready for the very first clip of Rupert Grint in his upcoming role as Cheetah Chrome in CBGB? Well, we sure hope so because MTV has exclusively released the long-awaited clip of Rupert showing off his American accent and his bare butt.

The clip really does not need any more introduction than that – whatch the clip, also featuring Stana Katic, here:

In other news, The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman will be screened three times on the 5th of September at the Deauville American Film Festival. Check out the specific times right here.

We also want to thank all of you for your lovely birthday messages for Rupert – we are sure he’s going to love reading them!

UPDATE: You can now stop pausing on… erhm… your favourite part – we have screencaps in the gallery now ;) Check them out here. Or HQ versions here!

21 Comments to "First Clip of Rupert Grint in CBGB!"

August 26th, 2013 at 11:11 AM

So many things. First, his american accent? Amazing. Perfectly spot on. Secondly, his ass! His ass!! LOL Thirdly… he’s with Stana! I know it was happening, but here it is, in the, er, flesh. :)

Evelyn
August 26th, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Can it be October already!!!!

LLeo
August 26th, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Incredible. I am speechless right now to see Rupert in such a different role than what we would expect. Love it. Ronnikins has grown up.

Pearl Perez
August 26th, 2013 at 11:26 AM

yeah. i’m really good. hahaha. can’t get over the fact that i saw his.. errrrr.. behind. :))

Mary
August 26th, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I cant find the video and im super disappointed. Can like someone give me a direct link or can I watch it on YouTube? Please help. But I did get to see pics and I must say he has the most sexy arse I’ve ever seen. But still want to hear the American accent. Please help someone. :(

RupertFan
August 26th, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Does anyone know when this is out in the UK ? I know for TNDOCC is November 9th, but for CBGB ?

August 26th, 2013 at 12:12 PM

OMG! This is UNBELIEVABLE!! My favourite actor and my favourite actress TOGETHER!! And one of them pulls his pants off! :D This is Christmas in late August!! :P

Both are such amazing performers! I love how they speak with a drawl looking all like: ‘Yeah, well, I’m so cool’

I’m going to be totally naughty here and ask… Do you think he was covered in some way on the front so that Stana couldn’t see his… ermmm… you know what? XD I like to think that he wasn’t, lol.

Good pun, Tao :)

Mary
August 26th, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Update on my viewing of video. Couldn’t see it on MTV for some reason but the YouTube gods looked down kindly cause I finally got to see it there. Amen. Loved it! His American is excellent, and his butt? It’s simply lovely. Trying to cool off now. Can’t wait to see this film. Its going to be awesome! Love you Rupert! ♥

Anonymous
August 26th, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Nice ‘chair area’ , Rupert lol

August 26th, 2013 at 12:24 PM

BTW, I love Stana’s look of disbelief when he tells her ‘It’s real.’ She’s like: ‘Come *on*! Do you think her intention was for Cheetah to pull down his pants? XD That would be hilarious :D

August 26th, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Lol, I love how the pictures in the gallery that have the most views are the ones of his ass XD Kinky!! :P

Mary
August 26th, 2013 at 12:52 PM

@BonnieRadcliffe, I’m not ashamed to say it. Lol. I may have been the first one to seep that gorgeous arse in the pics area. “A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste” Anyways, Rupert some how always brings our my naughty side. :P

Linda
August 26th, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Am I the only one wishing that shirt was a little shorter in the back? ;)

Marina
August 26th, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Gosh how hot is he in this scene! I can’t wait to watch the whole movie! Rupert as Cheetah just makes me crazy! He’s excellent!

Roel
August 26th, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Finally there’s proof. God exists and He has red hair (everywhere) :-)

Anonymous
August 26th, 2013 at 3:43 PM

His accent, oh my days that accent! And the other part of course ;-)

Anonymous
August 26th, 2013 at 9:05 PM

He has a amazing arse! I would to love grip to grip and my favorite line from PS I love you ” You can serve coffee on that ass!” :)

Anonymous
August 26th, 2013 at 9:43 PM

This is the BEST thing I have seen all day. Wow Rupert is so hot!!!! Nice bum ;)

Cleu Grint
August 27th, 2013 at 1:54 PM

OMFGSH!! wonderful! is the cutest butt I’ve ever seen kkkkkkkk :D

August 28th, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Love the quote, Mary :D And too true, too true!!

Eunice
September 4th, 2013 at 8:10 AM

damn, my head is full of dirty toughts after watching it XP
i hope they didn’t use body double for this scene…

Newer Comments »