Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint!

RupertNewsIconHappy Birthday, Rupert Grint!August 23rd, 2013, 7:05pm–It is now midnight in the UK and officially August 24th which means that it is now Rupert Grint’s 25th birthday! We will be celebrating all day long so you have plenty of time to get your birthday wishes into Rupert. Why? Because we will be sending them along to him! So happy birthday, Rupert! From all of us at rupert-grint.us! We hope you have a great 25th!

RupCountdownBirthday

If you guys haven’t done so, check out our timeline on our twitter. We have done a wonderful picture countdown to Rupert’s special day. It’s a great trip down memory lane too!

106 Comments to "Happy Birthday, Rupert Grint!"

Nada
August 24th, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Happy birthday to everyone’s favourite Weasley ! I hope you continue to prosper in life especially with your ice cream truck ! Stay ginger , love from the Middle East.

Penny
August 24th, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Happy Birthday Rupert πŸ˜€
You are the best! Thai fans love you <3 and hoping that your day will be as special as you are.

Charlotte
August 24th, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Happy Birthday πŸ™‚

Anonymous
August 24th, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Happy Birthday my dear Rupert!!

Lara
August 24th, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Happy Birthday Rupert πŸ™‚

Hollie Culpeck
August 24th, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Happy Birthday, Rupe! Have a lovely day! Love you millions! πŸ™‚ xx

Cookimonstress
August 24th, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Happy Birthday, beautiful! I hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true. Kisses from Alabama! :*
-Morgan

Alejandra PΓ©rez
August 24th, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Happy birthday, Rupert! Have a wonderful day! πŸ˜€

Sadnan Islam
August 24th, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Happy Birthday Rupert Grint! I’m 13 and very happy from now that you will be reading this. Have an AWESOME day!

iamkathyfarias
August 24th, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Have a great birthday! From a swedish-chilean hybrid… that sounds weird.

Farida Amer
August 24th, 2013 at 3:19 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RUPERT. I hope it’s really wonderful for you. Thank you for just being yourself and everything you’ve done for your fans. You’re the bomb. Love you! Go but something nice and eccentric for your big 25th! s

PatrΓ­cia
August 24th, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Happy Birthday Rupert! Best wishes from Brazil!!

rupelover
August 24th, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Happy 25th Birthday, Rupert Grint. You’re such a flawless person and a talented actor! And I can’t believe how much you have grown the past years. It’s going by way too fast if you ask me. I wish you the best in your life and hope to meet you once. I’m dying to meet you, because you’re my idol. Kisses, Asmaa.

Cassie
August 24th, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Happy Birthday to my favourite ginger:)!!
Also my favourite British actor:)

Cleu Grint
August 24th, 2013 at 4:11 PM

The Potterheads from Brazil loves beautiful Ginger! congratulations <3 πŸ˜€

Niamh Ireland
August 24th, 2013 at 5:00 PM

A very Happy birthday from Ireland Rupert!
Hope you’re having a wonderful day filled with treats, beer and fun! Just want to say here that I think you’re an incredibly talented actor and a truly lovely guy so I hope to see lots from you in the future! Can’t wait to see CBGB and the Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman and hopefully I’ll get to come over to see you get your ganster on in Mojo.

By the way, you may not remember, but while you were being interviewed outside the Warner Bros Studio Tour at the official opening last year, my friend Daniel and I walked by and said ‘howya’ really loudly at you, so for that I want to apologise for our rudeness but we were shocked to be passing you so acted rather rashly!

Niamh

Reei
August 24th, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Happy Birthday Rupert! I hope, that this day is the best for you and you have great fun today! I wish, that your life will be as you desire, without insurmountable obstacle. I hope, that you every dream will be happen. This is your day and you must be happy πŸ™‚ I hope that today will be happen something what you waiting for so long time. I hope that you understand everything what I wrote, but my English is not good, I’m sorry πŸ™‚ Happy Birthday. Think wish, Rupert… πŸ™‚

@rupertgrintplus
August 24th, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Hey Rupert, happy 25th birthday! I’m so proud of you!

I wish you all the best, much success, health and happiness!
Keep up the your great work. I LOVE YOU!

Lizeth Pena
August 24th, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Rupert, you are awesome, I love you! Happy birthday! I hope you had had and amazing day, and I wish you the best all this year! Never forget you are super! Lots of love from Mexico. (I wish you could come to Mexico soon with all you family.)

Chechula