Rupert Grint’s CBGB Trailer Is Here!

cbgb icon2August 7th, 2013, 3:20pm–While we were told that Entertainment Tonight would be debuting the trailer it seems that The Hollywood Reporter actually got the scoop first. They have just posted the official trailer for CBGB and it includes MANY scenes with Rupert Grint as Cheetah Chrome. You can view it here. We will also keep an eye on Entertainment Tonight regardless in case there are other CBGB moments revealed. How excited are you now that you’ve seen the trailer? I know we are!

Don’t forget to check out the recent articles from USA Today below. The newest one is a brand new interview with Rupert where he discusses CBGB and Mojo and talks about why he’s taken on so many edgy roles including Cheetah Chrome and Sweets.

UPDATE: We have a few caps from the trailer in our galleries here.

14 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s CBGB Trailer Is Here!"

Marina
August 7th, 2013 at 3:39 PM

OMG! I can’t wait to watch the movie! I really hope I will have a chance! I’m from Russia and I doubt that CBGB will hit our theatres :(
P.S. Rupe is here a real badass :)

TaoTao
August 7th, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I hope it does Marina. Every Rupert fan should have the chance to see his movies. :D

I think the bottle scene is my favorite. Haha.

Marina
August 7th, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Yep I like this scene too :D

Marika
August 7th, 2013 at 4:04 PM

ah, Marina, I would be happy if we got a dvd here. good thing that at least NDCC has a distributor )
the trailer looks pretty cool. can’t wait to see those crazy Dead boys in action

Marina
August 7th, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Oh Marika, I would buy this DVD at any price :)

August 7th, 2013 at 5:49 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Rupert!! Stana!! Alan!! And all 3 together in one project!! D Clearly, I have accumulated good karma, because something as good is not possible ^^

August 7th, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Oh! And I forgot! Johnny Galecki!! :D I can’t believe people from my two favourite TV shows are going to work together in the same film and with Rupert, no less :)

Malene
August 7th, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Woo! It looks like so much fun – like it’s going to be a proper good time watching this. Hope I get to watch it on the big screen as well, but also can’t wait to be able to watch it over and over (and have my Rupert-marathons) on dvd :)

Anonymous
August 7th, 2013 at 10:26 PM

OMG!! the trailer looks Fan-f***ing-tastic! Rupert looks SOOOO into his character! can’t wait to see the film !

TaoTao
August 8th, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I’m still laughing at the whole bottle scene. LOL I’m so excited. I cannot wait for October!!

BonnieRadcliffe, it’s so perfect, the three of them. That’s my only complaint about the trailer. No scenes between the three. I would LOVE to have seen the pants dropping scene!

And am I the only one amused that even Alan Rickman doing an American accent can’t stop him from sounding exactly like Snape? It’s just that most people when they change their accent, their voice is a little different (example: Rupert in Cherrybomb. His voice went deeper!), but not Alan. He defies all laws because, well, he’s Alan Rickman!

Anonymous
August 8th, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I can’t wait to see this! Rupert looks so HOT!!!! that bottle scene haha :D

DelicateOrchid
August 8th, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Omfg!!! He’s so beautiful! *feels lip trembling*
I’m so excited! Does anyone know if it’ll hit UK cinemas? :)

kleu Grint
August 8th, 2013 at 10:38 AM

OMFGSH! He is wonderful! and will even take your pants! :D <3

August 9th, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Kleu, you mean his pants :D