Rupert Grint Attends Shooting Starts First Round Golfing

EventsNewsIconJune 14th, 2013, 3:23pm–As we told you last night, Rupert Grint is attending Samuel L. Jackson’s Affinity Real Estate Shooting Stars Benefit along with many other celebrities. Today we have a few pics of him golfing. Both are in HQ and you can view them here. This is round one and hopefully we will get more pics from this particular event. We assuming Rupert will also be in the next round and we will have more pics from that as soon as they’re available. Stay tuned!

170553134

We also finally have HQ versions of last nights pictures that you can view here.

UPDATE: Great News! The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman will be competing for the grand prize, The Golden Duke, at the Odessa International Film Festival. The Ukranian festival takes place from July 12-20 and we will keep you updated on when and where the screenings will take place. This news comes right after the announcement that Millenium Entertainment had acquired the US distribution rights for the film.

UPDATE #2: Pictures are slowly starting to emerge from today’s round of golf – Rupert is rocking a new golfing outfit and he’s looking very dapper. We’ll be uploading the pics in our gallery here as they start to trickle in.

6 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends Shooting Starts First Round Golfing"

Linda
June 15th, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I love seeing him play golf. He looks so cute in those dorky golf clothes. He makes them look somewhat cool!! ;) Plus, this is all for a great cause.

June 15th, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I don’t know if it’s his clothes or what but he looks a little bit thinner than the last time I saw him. I guess it’s just the clothes.

June 15th, 2013 at 9:09 PM

BTW, guys. Have you checked his IMDB. Super Clyde is listed as a TV movie! Do you think they’ll edit the material they had for the pilot episode and turn it into a film? That would be so cool!! :D

Sara
June 28th, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Would love to hear news on some new projects.

Malene
June 28th, 2013 at 2:22 PM

@Sara – Yeah, it’s never fun when we have these news droughts. We just have to keep our fingers crossed for something to be announced soon.

June 29th, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I know how you feel, girls!! I religiously check the site every day to see if there’s a new project announced but I have no luck :( It’s so hard to be a fan when you don’t have nothing to look forward to.

I really don’t care if Rupert’s projects are very commercial and have a big media exposure or if he works in small indie films that barely get distributed – I just want to enjoy his talent. Besides, we fans do whatever it takes to get our hands in his projects, no matter how small they are. We have our own chain of distribution :D

I REALLY can’t wait for CBGB and Enemy of Man!