Rupert Grint as Cheetah Chrome in New CBGB Character Poster!

cbgb icon2April 24, 2013, 3:24pm– The wait is finally over – we now have the awesome character poster featuring Rupert Grint as Cheetah Chrome. The Hollywood Reporter has previously released several cool posters depicting Alan Rickman as Hilly Kristal, Ashley Greene as Lisa Kristal, Joel David Moore as Joey Ramone, Mickey Summer as Patti Smith and Justin Bartha as Dead Boys lead singer Stiv Bators. But now the day has come which all us Rupert Grint fans have been waiting for.

Rupert is looking very rock’n’roll on this poster – let us know what you think in the comments. You can see a larger version of the poster in the gallery here.

cbgb_rupert_cheetah_chrome_a_p

In other news, we are getting closer and closer to know whether or not Super Clyde is picked up by CBS. All we can do is cross our fingers, but luckily lots of buzz has surrounded the show in the media. You can vote for Super Clyde as the pilot you most want to be made into a series here as well as read the positives vs. the negatives of the pilot.

Furthermore, you can enjoy four screenshots of Rupert at last week’s British Animal Honours where he presented the very first honour of the night – check them out in the gallery here. A video of his appearance is not yet available, but we will update if we get our hands on it.

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint as Cheetah Chrome in New CBGB Character Poster!"

TaoTao
April 24th, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Malene and I were trying to guess the color of Rupert’s poster and we were both really, really off. But I’m glad it’s in purple. :D

Malene
April 25th, 2013 at 4:10 AM

Well, you were closest with your ‘purple’ guess. Although what is this exactly? Blue… purple… bluish… purplish… bluepurplish… purplebluish? I’m so bad with colours. Whatever, the only thing that matters is that it looks fantastic :D

pts
April 25th, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i was so sure it was gonna be orange lol

TaoTao
April 25th, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Haha Yeah, I did say maybe purple, but I thought for sure Stana’s would be purple!

It’s weird because on my phone this looks like a blueish purple, but on my computer it’s definitely purple. A dark purple that can sometimes look a bit blue, but definitely purple. ;)

April 25th, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Cool poster! He looks good in purple :D Too bad we can’t see his eyes…

Stana has a poster? Which is hers? I haven’t found it.

TaoTao
April 26th, 2013 at 3:37 PM

BonnieRadcliffe, I’m sure you’ve seen it by now, but Stana’s poster is already out (came out yesterday). I like it. My poster love goes like this: Rupert’s, Stana’s, Justin’s, Micky’s (back and forth on those two though), and the group shot yellow one. The rest are nice, but they just don’t catch my attention like these do.

April 26th, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Yeah, I already saw Stana’s. She also rocks it! The idea of not showing their eyes is kind of fun. I love how in Alan Rickman’s he’s with the dog, lol.