Several New Pictures of Rupert Grint on the Set of Super Clyde!

SuperClydeIcon2April 1st, 11:27am, 2013– Although Rupert Grint wrapped filming on Super Clyde last week (on Thursday more specifically) and is probably home enjoying Easter with his lovely family, we now have some awesome pictures of Rupert on the set in Los Angeles.

The pictures show Rupert filming a scene where he has to crouch down behind a car as well as Rupert being Rupert while taking a break.
It is great to finally get a good look at how Clyde will look on the show and the hair style is definitely cute. Let us know, in the comments, what your first impressions of Clyde are.

You can check out a couple of the pictures below, but make sure you go to JFX Online to look at the rest of the pictures (we are still working hard to get our gallery in order, apologies for the inconvenience. We’ll make sure to have all the pictures up as soon as possible).

RUPERT GRINT FILMING 'SUPER CLYDE'RUPERT GRINT FILMING 'SUPER CLYDE'

UPDATE: Our gallery is working again! Hopefully no more problems and we will be working to get a magnificent theme back. In the mean time, check out all of the BTS photos from Super Clyde here. And don’t forget to check out the latest CBGB stills here and the latest poster here.

UPDATE #2: Have you signed up for PointBurst for CBGB exclusive content? Please keep what you find on PointBurst for now so that fans can join and find the goodies too! Do so here!

13 Comments to "Several New Pictures of Rupert Grint on the Set of Super Clyde!"

April 1st, 2013 at 11:58 AM

there’s this wee little bit of bright blue just above his jeans and unter the shirt… *giggle*

Kelly Baker
April 1st, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Awesome! Thanks for always keeping us fans in the loop. :D

Anonymous
April 1st, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I see the blue peeking out :)

Mary
April 1st, 2013 at 1:49 PM

My mind has gone wondering now, not a good thing I can tell you. Curious to know if he’s a B man or a BB(my faves)man??? Thank you so much on the new pics, love them and cant wait for more. He’s so cute! :P #leavescommentstillwondering

Anonymous
April 1st, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I’m gonna cry if this doesn’t get picked up. Literal tears.

TaoTao
April 1st, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Woo! I hope CBS picks up Super Clyde. The fact that it looks like he’s wearing a wielders mask for obscure his identity has me rolling!

Anonymous
April 2nd, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hey, does anyone know which month the pilot will air if it gets picked up?

TaoTao
April 2nd, 2013 at 1:00 AM

@Anonymous Usually around September or October. It depends on when CBS wants to schedule it. There is the change that it’ll air as a mis-season replacement in which case March/April is usually target dates for those.

poop
April 2nd, 2013 at 2:16 AM

I want to keep the faith in being a rupert fan!! I want to get this picked up. I don’t think he will be signed up for another project after this anytime soon…his other upcoming movies are all in pre-production which for most take a lot of time…some don’t even make it! Pls make super clyde happen

Anonymous
April 2nd, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Man I can’t wait till it airs and CBGB comes out, I always come to this site for latest news on rupert, keep up the good work guys

Linda
April 2nd, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Isn’t he adorable! Blue underwear (?) sticking out and…isn’t that a cigarette hanging out of that mask? Is it just me, or does his hair look even more red than usual? It could just be the lighting. I hope this show gets picked up. There sure seems to be a lot of hype around it, and it’s on many of the “best” list for possible future show. Fingers (and everything else) crossed!!

Anonymous
April 2nd, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Do you thnk there is any chance that another network will pick up the series if CBS passes on it? I don’t really know how things work in the TV world but it seems that with Garcia’s reputation, the cast and the buss about the project that some other network would want it.

TaoTao
April 2nd, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I’d say there is always a chance, but it’s probably highly unlikely. First off, the other networks would have to hate at least their comedy pilots. Second, they’d have to rangle it from CBS. CBS does have a contract with Greg Garcia which is why he produce two pilots. They might be willing to let a cable network snag it, but that doesn’t usually pan out either. So really it’s CBS that has to take it. So I’m crossing everything in hopes that it gets picked up. :D