Rupert Grint In New CBGB Still!

othermoviesMarch 30th, 12:12am, 2013–As if the poster wasn’t enough to get our attention, the official CBGB facebook has released a new still featuring Rupert Grint as Cheetah Chrome and Stana Katic as Genya Ravan. You can view that below and clicking on the picture will bring you to a larger version. (We apologize as our gallery is still down!) The official facebook has also released another new image that features Alan Rickman among others which you can view by clicking the facebook link above. They also tease of an official poster coming soon (the one released as a teaser for the facebook fans)!

cheetahgenya

Please do not forget to like the CBGB facebook. Helping them reach 10,000 will get us even more content. And they have also teamed up with PointBurst which will allow you to enter in various contests with prize giveaways! Click here for more!

UPDATE: A new still featuring Rupert as Cheetah Chrome and his fellow ‘Dead Boys’ has been published on CBGB’s Facebook page:

TheDeadBoys

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint In New CBGB Still!"

TaoTao
March 30th, 2013 at 12:29 AM

OMG! Fandoms collide! I knew they’d have scenes together, but this just confirms it! :D

Anonymous
March 30th, 2013 at 12:46 AM

@Tao: they have not only scenes ,but very, ahem, INTERESTING ones together, Rupert confirmed and explaine it himself last year

TaoTao
March 30th, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Yeah, I know. But the photographic evidence just helps, you know? Makes it more real. ;)

I actually can’t wait for that particular scene… hah.

Mary
March 30th, 2013 at 1:31 AM

So excited. So much to look forward to from our Gingerman. Possible tv series, CBGB. Am I missing anything? Probably. He’s doing so much. :)

Anonymous
March 30th, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Yeah I can see the whole film will be a huge series of fandoms collisions lol .HP, Castle,TBBT, Bones,Twilight etc. could be fun

TaoTao
March 30th, 2013 at 2:05 AM

There are so many fandoms in this movie it’s like comic-con! :)

Mary, I think that about sums it up. Well, there is still ItW for those who haven’t seen it as well as NDCC! (Even if that’s a small role.) Oh and Postman Pat even though that’s technically only a voice role. Man, why do people keep acting like he hasn’t done anything? He’s done tons. It’s just that it hasn’t really hit anywhere yet.

March 30th, 2013 at 6:07 AM

I’m just like you right now, Tao! Rupert AND Stana both in the same still?? Not even in my best dreams! :D I love Rupert and I love Stana. I’m not lying when I say that they’re the top two actors I’m obsessed with, lol. So this is like a dream come true for me :P

March 30th, 2013 at 6:10 AM

By the way, I love both of their expressions :) Stana looks kind of confused and Rupert is like thinking about something.

Stana looks very different with that look. With the fringe and shorter hair. And doesn’t her skin look tanner? I prefer her look on Castle, but she looks gorgeous as always here, anyway. I have such a girl crush on her XD

TaoTao
March 30th, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Oh, they could have made her look a little tanner because I think the real Genya has darker skin than Stana. But it could be the lighting making it look darker because I noticed that even Rupert looks a little darker than usual.

BonnieRadcliffe, I get the feeling you and I will continue to fangirl over every Rupert and Stana scene while everyone else is like, “Oh there they go again.” Haha

Anonymous
March 30th, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Aahh! Can’t wait till the trailer is released!

April 1st, 2013 at 8:46 AM

@Tao: I look forward to fangirling over Rupert and Stana with you as we keep getting more promos :P

Lol, the 3 guys look like real pieces in that photo! XD Justin Bartha also brings it as his character :)