First CBGB poster featuring Rupert Grint!

othermoviesMarch 28, 12:45pm, 2013– The official facebook page for the new CBGB movie has given us another major Rupert Grint goodie to enjoy on this fine Thursday. Remember to like them on facebook and tell them how excited you are to see Rupert as Cheetah Chrome!

They have just released the very first poster and Rupert is front and center on this very cool and different poster. Check it out below (you get the full size if you click on it):

CBGB poster

In other news, several of the actors involved with Super Clyde tweeted today that they have now finished filming.
Stephen Fry even gave our own Rupert a little compliment on the way:

Wrapped! Home by 4.30 am. The boy Grinty done good. Who knows if it’ll be “picked up” for a series but was fun. Must sleep now …

Rupert‘s new on-screen sister Justine Lupe wrote the following which makes us very excited:

Wrapped! So happy to have been involved in such a fun and smart project with @TyLabine and @stephenfry.

And finally we can share this amazingly cute image of Rupert on the set of Super Clyde with the actor, Stanley Miller, playing young Clyde which was posted on his twitter:

BGVyw6lCIAAWtQD

8 Comments to "First CBGB poster featuring Rupert Grint!"

DelicateOrchid
March 28th, 2013 at 1:14 PM

That’s an amazing poster! He looks so natural! Great idea for them to put him in the centre ;)

grintlover17
March 28th, 2013 at 1:53 PM

I wouldn’t mind seeing Rupert shirtless all the time. I am getting anxious to see this movie.

March 28th, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I’m amused by this poster. Everyone is doing a pose of some sort. Like look at Stana all “I shall be sexy.” And Justin Bartha is all, “I shall grab my crotch.” But Rupert is all, “Fuck it. Here I am.” And I bet everyone that that’s just 100% in character for Rupert. haha (Not that they all aren’t, but that Rupert isn’t just ‘standing there’, that’s 100% ‘character’.)

Also, everything crossed that Super Clyde gets picked up!

Linda
March 28th, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Look at Rupert standing there looking all BA showing off that cute little belly button!! Can’t wait to see this. And I agree…fingers crossed on Super Clyde getting picked up.

March 29th, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Love both Rupert and Stana look amazing in that poster :D I can’t wait for that film to be released. Two of my favourite actors together! :P

Do we know when the Super Clyde pilot will be aired? Will it be before the summer? I can’t wait for that either! :)

poop
March 29th, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Hey sorry if this is a little off topic. But is this pic real? Not photoshopped? When was this if ever?

Linda
March 29th, 2013 at 5:00 PM

It’s photoshopped. He was walking next to a redheaded actress (can’t remember her name).

poop
March 30th, 2013 at 1:20 AM

thanks linda. Yeah I had a feeling it was, there has never been a pap pic of him and Emma.