First BTS Picture of Rupert Grint on the Set of Super Clyde!

galleryMarch 24th, 2013, 2:02am–After weeks of table reads and actual shooting of the pilot, we have our very first behind-the-scenes look of Rupert Grint as Clyde in Super Clyde, the CBS pilot he’s filming. It’s not much, but it gives us a small sense of what Clyde will dress like and what style hair he’ll have. We can also see Stephen Fry in the pic dressed up in his butler’s uniform. Maybe we can’t tell all that much, but it just makes us more excited to see the pilot. Keeping everything crossed that CBS picks it up! Check out the photo below or see the full size in our galleries here. And thanks @PeruRupertGrint for coming across this awesome pic!

rupertsuperclydebts.jpg-large

UPDATE: We’re currently experiencing technical difficulties with our gallery and are working diligently to get it up and running again. In the mean time, please click on the picture to see the larger version!

UPDATE #2: We have another BTS picture of Rupert as Clyde along with Tyler Labine as Duke and Justine Lupe as Faith. You can view it below. (Our gallery is still being worked on, sorry for the inconvenience!)

superclydebts2

9 Comments to "First BTS Picture of Rupert Grint on the Set of Super Clyde!"

Mary
March 24th, 2013 at 2:23 AM

I clicked the link but it seas it has errors. :(
But yes, even tho I can’t see the pic that well it makes me happy and hopeful. I hope this makes it. So excited for our Ginger Man! :)

March 24th, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yaaaaay!! Clyde! :D When will this air? I can’t wait! :P

galadriel12
March 24th, 2013 at 12:32 PM

It’s really happening. Cool. Let’s just all cross fingers that the show will be picked up for the fall schedule.

Anonymous
March 24th, 2013 at 1:13 PM

lol if clyde likes to wear hoodies, rupert will make that transition easily. xD

Malene
March 24th, 2013 at 1:43 PM

@Mary – yeah, we seem to be having some issues with the galleries, but we’re working hard to get it fixed.

@Everybody – Why not join us in the forums (http://www.rupert-grint.us/wordpress/forums/) where we’re talking all things Super Clyde and have all the pictures posted – even the ones his costars are posting from the set. It’s amazing to get their personal perspective on what it’s like on the set.

Anonymous
March 26th, 2013 at 12:02 PM

The Actor who posted the second Picture at Instagram deleted it. Please tell me he or the Cre/Cast won’t get Problems

Johnny Rose
March 26th, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I am more concerned with the accent that they will have. Now that I found out that Stephen Fry is going to be his sidekick, I really hope that both their characters are English. They have to be, right.

TaoTao
March 27th, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Anonymous, doubtful anyone will get into trouble. Not sure why they decided to delete it.

Johnny Rose, I’d say Stephen Fry’s character will most likely stay British, but that Rupert’s character will not be. Early drafts Randolph seemed to be related, but I guess they changed that and just made him the butler. But since they cast two Americans to play his siblings, I’m going with Clyde being American rather than them being British. Everything I’ve ever heard of from Greg Garcia is that he likes to take middle America and make a comedy out of it. I doubt this will be much different.