Rupert Grint: Justine Lupe Added To Super Clyde!

rupertnewsFebruary 26th, 2013, 9:49pm–As the filming date for the pilot of Rupert Grint‘s Super Clyde gets closer (and sorry, we’re unsure of the date, but we know it will be made before the CBS upfronts in May), more cast announcements are coming out. Today, TVLine is reporting that Justine Lupe (Harry’s Law) has been cast as Faith, Clyde’s older sister. It’s been rumored that Faith will have once been an obese person who uses the inheritance to gain revenge on those who made fun of her during this time. (Please remember, until we have more information, please take that with a grain of salt.) We do know that there are still several roles yet to be cast including Clyde’s love interest, an uncle, as well plus a character named Mr. Randolph (no information about this character is currently available). Stay tuned for more!

6 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Justine Lupe Added To Super Clyde!"

Fleur
February 26th, 2013 at 11:50 PM

my god this girl is lucky :( and the other one who will play clyde’s love interest, is going to be even more lucky … im sooo jealous

TaoTao
February 27th, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I’m excited to do shipping. I mean, if the show gets picked up I’ll be shipping a character Rupert plays with someone! Sure we did that with R/Hr, but that was different. And sure there was Cherrybomb, but that was sort of the point. This time the love interest will probably be someone who doesn’t see him that way and we can all ship them and yell. And I love shipping. Castle and Beckett, Barney and Robin, Monica and Chandler, and I could go on, but everyone gets the point. ;)

Anonymous
February 27th, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Do not wait to get it all, will be a big step pro-Rup our dog! # Go Rupert! :D

ps:Anyone can submit a photo of actress Justine Lupe? please. I do not know who is. ;)

Fleur
February 27th, 2013 at 4:41 PM

@anon http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4419771/

February 27th, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Justine is quite pretty. The cast is looking very good at the moment. I’m interested in finding out who would be casted as the love interest.

Aida
February 28th, 2013 at 3:10 AM

She looks like more her love interest xD.
Am also curious who will be the lucky lady! And hopefully CBS pick this up soon so I can have something to watch on my TV and keep me on the edge of my seat :)))