Rupert Grint Becomes Collector of Bob Dob Art!

February 1, 2013, 5:37pm– Artist Bob Dob has just posted a photo of Rupert Grint in his L.A. studio with the caption: “My latest collector . Pretty cool. #rupertgrint #harrypotter”

Check out the picture below and notice Rupert‘s new and very handsome haircut:

RupBobDop

You can also look at some of Bob Dob‘s amazing artworks on his site here – on the site we also find a description from the artist himself of his art, and the description fits Rupert perfectly:

I love to create worlds where the dark side of human nature is present. Life isn’t always good times. While in our youth we experience many things we would rather forget, but this is what makes us who we are. It defines us. That’s why my characters have an adolescent quality to them. I’ve been very fortunate in experiencing and hearing many great stories, which now find there way into my paintings. I guess the best way to describe my profession is I’m a visual storyteller.

In case you missed the update on our previous post, we now have the very first poster for Rupert‘s latest film The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman in our gallery – just a clicky click away.

UPDATE: Rupert and former Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton has been spotted in Disneyland and they were sweet enough to pose for pictures with lucky fans. Thanks to Jenna, we can now share one of those lovely pictures with you. She wrote us that the boys were delightful, which comes as no surprise to us. We still do not know why Rupert is in California, if it is just a vacation or for work, but he looks happy and healthy so we are just happy that he’s having a great time.

RupTomDisneyland

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint Becomes Collector of Bob Dob Art!"

February 1st, 2013 at 6:07 PM

uNF. Can we talk about his new haircut? Because yum. Also? I love his quirky side with the art. He just loves strange things and I adore him for it.

Linda
February 1st, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Loving the new hair!! Hot! So, Rupert’s in LA? I wonder if this has something to do with a new project? Hope so.

Mary
February 1st, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Loving everything about Rupert! He makes my day with those pretty eyes and that sweet sexy smile. Now new do? Smashing! Only Rupert! ♥

Anonymous
February 2nd, 2013 at 12:09 AM

hope his new haircut is for a new project :) and here’s another good review about Rupert’s performance in NDCC http://www.screened.com/news/sundance-film-festival-part-seven/4418/ “…Somewhat remarkably, given all the “look at me!” directorial nonsense around her, Wood manages to be very good as Gabi, and one presumes Grint was looking for a role that let him be very different than the way audiences have perceived him for a decade, and he found one. The rest of the cast fares less well….”

Kakali
February 2nd, 2013 at 12:59 AM

He is looking good wt his age…. loved it..

February 2nd, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Loving Rupert’s new haircut! I always thought he looks best with short hair.

I agree, hope it’s for a new role being in LA and all. Isn’t it pilot season at the moment?

Victoria
February 2nd, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Ever thought of visiting the Hockney Gallery in Saltaire?, by the hair looks good but suits you more a little longer.

Victoria
February 2nd, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Sorry the above was ment to say, by the way the hair looks good but suits you more alittle longer.

aenna
February 3rd, 2013 at 4:30 AM

I also think Rupert looks better with his short but I think he prefers it long so most probably the new hair cut is for a new role.

Calum
February 3rd, 2013 at 2:53 PM

About the poster – Great design, but awful placement of the quotes, completely covering half the picture. It really, really ruins it.

Malene
February 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 PM

@Calum – I have a feeling that it’s a promotional poster for its festival circuit. And therefore the quotes have such a big part in the poster since it shows all the positive buzz. But it’s just a guess :)