January 28, 2013, 6:37am– Rupert Grint‘s latest film The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman has been creating a lot of buzz at the Sundance Film Festival, and now it is Berlinale‘s turn. The program for the Berlin Film Festival has just been announced and The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman will have its International Premiere on Saturday February 9 at 10pm. It will take place at Berlinale Palast.

The full programme for the film can be seen below:

- Sat Feb 09 22:00 at Berlinale Palast.
– Sun Feb 10 15:00 at Friedrichstadt-Palast
– Sun Feb 10 22:15 at Haus der Berliner Festspiele
– Sun Feb 17 22:45 at Berlinale Palast

Tickets for the screenings can be bought from Monday February 4 at 10am.

As you may remember, we were the first to bring you the news that Rupert will be attending Berlinale, and we now know that he will only be able to attend the festival for a short while. But we will of course cover his attendance in the best possible way and we hope to bring all you wonderful Rupert fans lots of goodies.

Remember to check out our new Rupert Grint Timeline which covers Rupert‘s professional life in an accessible and easy way!

UPDATE: The Photo Call for The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman will be at 5.10pm on February 9th. And will be followed shortly thereafter by a Press Conference at 5.20pm.

UPDATE #2: We have just recieved word that Rupert will attend Berlinale on February 9. That means he will be there to attend the premiere, photo call and press conference. Lots to look forward to :)

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman Berlinale Screening Schedule Announced!"

Maria
January 28th, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Just for a short While, does this mean he will be there for 1 Day? I would like to go, but I don’t know what Day Rupert will be there. Will you Guys know it soon?

Malene
January 28th, 2013 at 8:05 AM

@Maria – We have asked which day he will be there and we will hopefully have an answer soon. All we know is that he will be there for less than 24 hours.

Janine
January 28th, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Is it possible, that you’ll post when he’ll be there? (If you know it) Because I’ll go there..

Maria
January 28th, 2013 at 11:20 AM

@Malene Okay, I just read your Update!

Just another Question. I know exactly the Place of Berlinale Palast and I guess the Movie is starting at 10 PM? When will the Premiere starting? I never was at a Premiere yet, so I’m new at this. I would be thankful for any Infos.

January 28th, 2013 at 12:03 PM

@Maria: The red carpet usually starts about 1/2 hr to 1 hr before the screening. But the Berlinale Red Carpet is usually pretty crowded, so you might want to get there early.

Janine
February 6th, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Just after 1 minute… Sold out…

February 6th, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Exactly, but check our latest post… ;)