Rupert Grint on American Dad Will Air this Sunday!

October 5, 2012, 6:34am– Rupert Grint will make his long-awaited appearence on American Dad this Sunday on FOX. Little has been known about the character he was going to play, but as we found out after his Olympic Torch Relay in July, he is playing an upper-class guy Steve meets on vacation. The episode is called “Killer Vacation” and looks to be absolutely hilarious!

We can now finally show a clip from the episode which will air on Sunday on FOX at 9.30/8.30c in America. We will update whenever the episode becomes available in more countries.
Watch the clip below and enjoy a very blond and very posh animated Rupert:

12 Comments to "Rupert Grint on American Dad Will Air this Sunday!"

Kris
October 5th, 2012 at 7:33 AM

That’s Rupert? That doesn’t sound anything like him! Maybe it’s just been a while since I’ve heard his voice. As much as I love his current voice, that low sexy way he talks. I think I’m a bigger fan of this more articulate, prim and proper voice.

Mary
October 5th, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I can’t wait to see it. Clip is so funny. Go Rupert! Luv ya.

Venicio Crussualy
October 5th, 2012 at 9:07 AM

OMG That’s so funny! I can’t wait to watch it!

Laura Gow-Grint-Hammond
October 5th, 2012 at 10:26 AM

oh i can’t wait to see that on 7Mate in australia :) ♥ ♥ ♥ :) :) it’s so very funny

October 5th, 2012 at 11:03 AM

There’s something about his facial features that TOTALLY is Rupert. In blonde. I love it.

And Stevie’s quote about the accent… :D hehe

October 5th, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Wow. I love that his voice is different. I mean, a few words you could tell it was him, but it’s just so different. :D

Me!
October 5th, 2012 at 2:35 PM

That accent is driving people craaaaaaazzzzzyyyy

October 5th, 2012 at 3:13 PM

When I picture Rupert in front of mic talking like that I find the whole thing hilarious :D

obreyel
October 5th, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I LOVE IT!

Cleu Grint
October 6th, 2012 at 7:01 PM

OMGSH! that hilarious kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Rup-dog is very Divo! he could make another voice dubbing, just to not look like his sexy voice! :D

ps: Girls remember the interview that the site made ​​by phone with Rup-dog? when he describes the clothing that be? look what I found http://magicalromione.tumblr.com/post/32936929329 :D wonderful!!!!

October 7th, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Just watched the episode. Rupert’s character is called Liam and he is quite conniving. But I had to agree with Stevie… Rupert’s can probably get people to do anything.

jesi
November 6th, 2012 at 1:48 AM

I was asking how far off is the latest episode I just saw on my cable, then searched for an episode guide — to my horror!

“Dungeons and Wagons”
11/12/06

“Francine tells Stan she’s bored with him, so he takes up drag racing. This provides her with all the excitement she can handle, and then some. And Hayley dumps her clingy boyfriend, Jeff, who soon becomes obsessed with Steve’s computer-game universe. This makes Hayley jealous.”

I’m currently getting season 2 episodes — circa 2006!!! *faint*