Exclusive: Our Phone Interview with Rupert Grint!

September 25, 2012, 11:29am– Although news have been a bit slow, we have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you exciting new Rupert Grint goodies. Yesterday, we had the amazing opportunity to talk with Rupert on the phone, and we are now ready to share our interview with everybody.

We asked him several questions about his upcoming projects: The Necessary Death of Charlie Countryman, CBGB and Postman Pat – as well as a few clarifying questions about The Drummer and Enemy of Man.

We even asked what he was wearing to get all you listeners a visual image of Rupert on the other end of the line, and we asked him to tell us something that no one would expect about him. The answer was… unexpected but this picture might give you a clue.

You can listen to the interview below and read the transcript here.

Thank you so much Rupert for taking the time to talk with us :)

21 Comments to "Exclusive: Our Phone Interview with Rupert Grint!"

September 25th, 2012 at 11:42 AM

He’s such a dearie. And it’s great to finally FINALLY get some information on all those roles!
And that revelation…. still getting the giggles!

Cheers to Malene&Majbritt for such a greatand pleasant job!

Masha
September 25th, 2012 at 11:42 AM

thank you so much, girls! we didn’t expect this interview. nice to get more insight in NDCC :)

I bit sad that there won’t be another movie this year, but what can we do…

Mabelle
September 25th, 2012 at 12:28 PM

He said there was some potentially happening. The ‘but nothing….’ part I think he was about to say ‘nothing I can talk about’. Remember when he did interviews for Into the White and Leavesden and he said he didn’t know, maybe Eddie the Eagle? But then later we got news of The Drummer, then CBGB, and NDCC. So we can’t rule anything else out for this year.

Malene
September 25th, 2012 at 12:43 PM

@Mabelle – I agree. He’s choosing his words veeeery carefully there so I still have hope that something might pop up. We just have to wait and see, and let’s be honest, that’s what we Rupert fans do best ;-)

Edlyn
September 25th, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Thanks so much for doing that interview!!! It’s so great to hear from him! Really excited for all his upcoming roles they sound fantastic!

Megan
September 25th, 2012 at 1:10 PM

This is amazing,cute & sooo adorable ! thanks so much and can’t wait to see all of his new movies when they come out ! <3

Megan
September 25th, 2012 at 1:13 PM

I LOVE ALAN PARTRDGE OMG :)

Maria
September 25th, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Yay for the Interview, thank you so much. Sounds like there is something he can’t talk about yet, so it makes me excited!

fleur
September 25th, 2012 at 3:43 PM

rupert-grint.us BEST site EVER! :) always nice questions, and really interristing! thank you, you made my day

aenna
September 25th, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Nice interview, than

aenna
September 25th, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Nice interview.. I hope enemy of man will push through. 2013 will be a good year, we will finally see three of his movies

September 25th, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Rupert is so great to do this interview and to provide so much more info about the upcoming movies. I am really excited about CBGB and NDCC.

Rupert is always to vague when it comes to his new projects but we know from experience that he probably has a lot on his plate but can’t say anything until things are set in concrete.

Thanks for the interview Marlene and Majbritt!

mari
September 25th, 2012 at 9:21 PM

thaks a lot for doing this interview *-*,rupert is the best,what a person S2

Rheart
September 25th, 2012 at 10:17 PM

a birth mark in a shape of Australia.. hmmmm..the country reminds me of Emma..haha

September 25th, 2012 at 11:56 PM

@Rheart: Emma reminds you of Australia?! I live here… not quite sure what you mean…

Mabelle
September 26th, 2012 at 1:08 AM

@Tania I think she means because Hermione sent her parents to Australia in Deathly Hallows

Louise
September 26th, 2012 at 2:53 AM

Thanks a lot! I agree with fleur: best site ever!

Linda
September 26th, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Great interview!! I just love the sound of his voice! :)

Chechula
September 28th, 2012 at 8:36 PM

He’s so cute and so sweet. Great inteview

galadriel12
September 29th, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Thanks so much for this great interview. Rupert is such a cutie. I too think he chooses his words carefully,, that’s why he’s using “I don’t know really …” at the beginning of most of his answers. He’s just trying not to say too much, or the wrong thing. Or lets slip something potentially embarrassing. LOL. The shape of Australia? I always loved Australia. :D

Mellissa Geovana
September 29th, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Oh, I really would like to be able to understand this interview but I’m Brazilian! is sad but true ): However, I’m so happy just to be able to hear his voice!

Newer Comments »