Rupert Grint: Exciting Tidbits from the Set of CBGB!

July 10, 2012, 11:05am– Today we have an exciting array of various fun tidbits to share with you about Rupert Grint and his role as Cheetah Chrome in CBGB. Rupert has been making a strong impression on some of the extras who were lucky enough to win a part in the Rock’n’Roll biopic.
One of the extras, Liz, was nice enough to provide a lot of information regarding Rupert‘s performance as Cheetah on twitter (@mlizmuller). She wrote that:

Today I got to be pushed by Alan Rickman and @AshleyMGreene , got beer spit on me by Justin Bartha, and saw Rupert Grint drop his pants.

As well as:

He rocks out with Justin Bartha in a dark jacket and no shirt, while making hilarious faces! Accent is American

Very exciting!
Rupert‘s co-star Freddy Rodriguez, who plays Idaho in the film, also posted a picture of himself and some of the cast at a restaurant in Savannah and the picture includes Rupert (with a very appropiate t-shirt), Joel David Moore (Joey Ramone) and Justin Bartha (Stiv Bators) among others.

In completely different news, Into the White has been nominated for an Amanda Award for Best Sound Design. The award ceremony will take place on August 17 in correlation with The Norwegian International Film Festival in Haugesund. Congratulation and good luck to the entire team behind Into the White!

UPDATE: To make this post even more random, Sugarscape has just released their interview with Rupert and Tom Felton from the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. The pair is subjected to a difficult Harry Potter quiz and the result can be seen below

8 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Exciting Tidbits from the Set of CBGB!"

Justine
July 10th, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Rupert dropping his pants and rocking out in a jacket with no shirt on. I can not wait to see this movie. He is so hot and I bet he’s the type of person that would be embarrased that someone said he’s hot. He’s so down to earth and all.

July 10th, 2012 at 3:57 PM

I’m pretty excited. The same girl tweeted that this is all done in front of Stana’s character because she asks him if he’s a real ginger and he proves it to her this way. LOL

July 10th, 2012 at 5:21 PM

OMG, Tao, that’s AMAZING!! XD Stana asking Rupert that? I was really excited about the possibility of the two of them sharing a scene to begin with, and now we find out that not only do they share a scene, but also their interaction is a little naughty XD OMG, seriously, this is kind of surreal for me. Stana and Rupert are my two major obsessions right now, and to have them collide like this in a common project is unbelievable!! :D

July 10th, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I had a feeling since according to Cheetah’s autobiography about The Dead Boys Genya had produced their two albums. I just wasn’t sure how much. But it sounds like there is going to be a LOT and I’m very excited.

Apparently they’re filming more scenes today from the sounds of it. :)

I love rupert ^.^
July 10th, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I don’t want to sound dumb or anything but was rupert as himself dropping his pants or his character in the movie? :$

Malene
July 10th, 2012 at 6:18 PM

@I love rupert ^.^ – his character.

I’m getting sooooo impatient for this film. It just sounds more and more awesome!

I love rupert ^.^
July 10th, 2012 at 6:22 PM

i’m also really excited about this movie now!

jesi
July 18th, 2012 at 4:06 AM

wow, rupert dropping his pants — sign me up for this! lol sounds awesome, can’t wait…