First Picture Of Rupert Grint On The Set Of CBGB!

July 07, 2012, 5:41pm–Today a fan got their picture taken with Rupert Grint while on the set of CBGB. She was kind enough to allow us to share it with all of you. You can view that picture in our galleries here. As you can see Rupert has a great new haircut for the film. In case you are wondering we just learned earlier that Rupert flew to Savannah today for filming. We are unsure at this time how long he will be there but we’ll bring you any and all updates when they’re available. So please stay tuned!

(click on the picture for a larger view)

Thanks so very much to Janay!

UPDATE: Sorry guys, I didn’t realize Janay had a second picture of Rupert and his PA. Click here.

UPDATE #2: We have yet another fan picture from Savannah to share with you. This time it was Carly who was lucky enough to meet Rupert in a restaurant. She shared this cute story about their meeting:
“I met him at a restaurant and our waitress told us the guy with red hair is here from Harry Potter and I didn’t believe him at first until I walk past him and it just completely blew my mind that he was sitting there so I asked him for a picture and he was very nice and his British accent was amazing! :)”
Check out the picture here! Thank you Carly for sharing your story and picture with us!

20 Comments to "First Picture Of Rupert Grint On The Set Of CBGB!"

Trude
July 6th, 2012 at 6:01 PM

wow, lucky fan and lucky us that the picture was shared

he looks great

TaoTao
July 6th, 2012 at 6:17 PM

He looks awesome. And I tell you, with this haircut, the resemblance to Cheetah is a little more pronounced. Again, it’s not spitting image or anything, but just closer I think. I cannot wait for this movie!

Marina
July 6th, 2012 at 9:16 PM

OMG! HOT! He looks amazing! I want to see him completly in the character!

Linda
July 6th, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Wow…I’m actually loving the haircut!!

sherly
July 6th, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Awww, Rupert looks great. I know rupert prefers his hair long but this look suits him better
thanks for sharing, lucky girl.

Louise
July 7th, 2012 at 2:26 AM

The hair! He looks happy.

July 7th, 2012 at 6:17 AM

He does look good in that haircut :P Kind of like the cool guy. He can work it ^^ But my favourite hairstyle is still his post-Into the White haircut. He looked so handsome with that hair!

I love his sunglasses! And he looks yummy yummy under that T-shirt :D It’s so sweet to see that Sarah is still working with him after all this years! They must have a very special relationship :)

Claire
July 7th, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Finally!

galadriel12
July 7th, 2012 at 11:30 AM

He looks gorgeous as ever. I love the short haircut. I generally prefer short hair on men and Rupert – while I do love his ginger locks – is no exception. I have to google Cheetah Chrome though. LOL: I have absolutely no idea of who he was. I am so uncool. LOL.

Rosa
July 7th, 2012 at 2:29 PM

He looks great with that hair cut, but to be honest, does he look bad with any haircute? hehehe :P

July 7th, 2012 at 3:50 PM

It just dawned on me that he looks like Tintin with this haircut :P So funny taking into account that there were rumours about him being considered for the role of Tintin back in the day when it had not yet been announced that the film would be an animation flick.

Cleu Grint
July 7th, 2012 at 5:17 PM

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! she is so sexy someone please toss me! :D

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! he ‘s the face of TinTin ;)

# Sets Rupert Delicia! :D

Roswitha
July 8th, 2012 at 1:57 PM

He looks great with his short hair :)

nightowl
July 8th, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Since we have fan-art we got an impression of a Rupert/Ron shortcut already in 2011 (http://l-userpic.livejournal.com/107065150/11690266) but the real man looks even more breathtaking with his new hairstyle!
And Galadriel – just following Rupert/Cheetah makes you everything but uncool!
BTW when you google Cheetah: he was young when we were :D
And he enjoyed to be the ‘anarchist’ in the band. So we’re looking forward to a challenging role for Rupert in CBGB and an entertaining one for us!

aenna
July 9th, 2012 at 8:21 AM

another nice pic and of course another lucky girl. I see a lot of fan pics of rupert in tumblr, which of course is no surprise since he’s always accomodating and nice to his fans.

July 9th, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Lol, that waitress is such a gossip!! XD If he told every single patron she waited that Rupert Grint was in their restaurant, poor Rupert mustn’t have had a rest!! XD

jesi
July 10th, 2012 at 2:27 AM

wow, i’ve never seen rupert with.. so little hair ;D i wish he took of the shades, i miss his eyes suddenly =) he does resemble tintin lol

Mabelle
July 10th, 2012 at 4:19 AM

Guys, I’ve just read tweets that Rupert pulls his pants down and the extra said he didn’t have underwear on!

I love rupert ^.^
July 10th, 2012 at 6:05 AM

Hahaha, i really hope that happens but i don’t think he would do that :p

Mabelle
July 10th, 2012 at 8:56 AM

SPOILER BELOW
Cheetah is asked if he’s a natural redhead and he pulls his pants down as a response. The extra doesn’t know for sure what the camera filmed but Rupert mooned the crew and extras because he had no underwear.