Rupert Grint: Site Updates, Rumors You May Have Heard and CBGB Filming Update!

June 26th, 2012, 3:25pm–Unfortunately Rupert Grint news has been a bit slow but that has given us time to work behind-the-scenes on the website. We’ve recently updated the filmography section to reflect the recent movies Rupert is involved in this year which you can view here. And we’ve also updated the biography site with the latest chapters in Rupert’s life that envolves his post-Potter career. You can view those here and here.

There is also a rumor going around on Tumblr and Twitter about Rupert being involved in a car accident. We have asked and have been told that it was nothing serious – just a little bump and everyone is fine!

Lastly we’ve also asked about when Rupert will start filming CBGB. We know that he has yet to start filming but there are no official dates at this time. However, as soon as we are told when he starts filming we will let everyone know – especially for those who are going to go down there to see him filming!

14 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Site Updates, Rumors You May Have Heard and CBGB Filming Update!"

Maria
June 26th, 2012 at 3:35 PM

“Speaking of rumors, you may have heard the one about Enemy of Man. We’ve been told there is nothing to confirm at this time which basically means that Rupert hasn’t signed on to anything. ”

Oh, maybe that’s why it’s in development. Maybe he is unsure or has something else and needs to decide or change his Schedule . I hope we will know more soon :)

I also hope he will start to film soon and we will get Pics!

TaoTao
June 26th, 2012 at 5:10 PM

The thing about imdb is that anyone can post anything. Even the production company could have jumped the gun and added him. Kinda like Wartime Wanderers. Remember how they kept insisting and we kept being told no? And we know how that turned out. I think maybe Eddie is the only film that didn’t turn out like that but it’s still very much on the back burner at this point.

Lizeth Pena
June 26th, 2012 at 11:32 PM

CBGB start filming June 25 acording to the Oficial Twitter account.

June 26th, 2012 at 11:52 PM

@Lizeth, yes, they did start on the 25th (Monday), but Rupert hasn’t started yet.

June 27th, 2012 at 12:52 AM

I hope Enemy of Man is a go ahead because it sounds like a great premise for a film. From the synopsis says that Enemy of Man is a remake of Macbeth, one of Shakespeare’s greatest plays, in my opinion.

I can’t wait to to see pics of Rupert as Cheetah Chrome with the printed pants and all.

June 27th, 2012 at 5:30 AM

I hope Rupert gets involved in Enemy of Man, too :P It sounds really really good!! I like this project :)

Maria
June 27th, 2012 at 8:56 AM

@Tao Not sure about IMDB Pro, not everyone can add there something, exept they have more Informations about it..

June 27th, 2012 at 9:11 AM

@Maria: All you have to do is pay and you can have an imdb pro account. So technically anyone can update there.

Maria
June 27th, 2012 at 11:51 AM

@Tania I know how to get a Pro Account, but you need to add something believable as Source or they won’t accept it and the Development Thing at IMDB is more new. That’s why I said it

It’s being said on IMDB about this Development Box
“For the most part the Internet Movie Database only lists films that have been completed and released, or are in active production. We make a few exceptions for very high-profile projects in development at major studios, but the vast majority of projects in development are listed only on IMDbPro. Many of these projects may not progress past the initial early development stages and into active production, and may be removed without notice”

June 27th, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Actually, trust me, you can add things even with an IMDB Pro account. Actually, especially with one because I think the assumption is if you’re paying for it it’s probably more legit. That said, it’s a moot point though because we received official word that there is nothing confirmed and he’s listed there, so obviously someone somewhere put his name down. :)

Maria
June 28th, 2012 at 7:54 PM

@Tao I wouldn’t confirm it either if everything is still in development, neither would I sign something at this Moment and wait til it gets green Light or at least confirmation it will get produced :)

Marie
June 29th, 2012 at 5:55 AM

I’m still shocked that Germany lost and our Country doesn’t make it better with their stupid Critic everywhere -__- but here Iam searching for Rupert News and I found this

will Rupert be in a TV Show in July?

Rober
June 29th, 2012 at 5:57 AM

Enemy of Man Imdb tab represent as rumor :)

Malene
June 29th, 2012 at 6:49 AM

@Marie I don’t think it’s a TV show but business summits of some kind. But we are inquiring about it so hopefully we’ll get more information on what it’s all about :)