Rupert Grint At Heathrow and LAX Airports!

June 7th, 2012, 3:57pm–Yesterday Rupert Grint was spotted leaving London via Heathrow Airport and then arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles. At this moment we do not know why he is in LA – it could be any number of things such as connecting from LA to Savannah, GA for filming of CBGB which begins production on June 25th. Or it could be that he’s going to the studio there (the production studio is in Pasadena, CA) for various reasons connected to CBGB. Or maybe he just felt like visiting! Either way Rupert looks relaxed and happy as he travels through the airports to his destination and you can see these in HQ here and here. We hope to have more images for you soon!

UPDATE: Make sure you follow these official accounts that will update us on all things relating to the CBGB movie – follow the twitter, like the facebook page and follow the tumblr! It seems like great things are to come when filming starts later this month :)

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint At Heathrow and LAX Airports!"

Linda
June 7th, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Aww…he’s looking all kinds of handsome!!

Cleu Grint
June 7th, 2012 at 5:06 PM

OOoooooooooH how beautiful my ginger! :D was dying of miss him, how good that filming will start now I can not wait to get out the first pictures of him on set! :D

Nay
June 7th, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Rupert… I wish so much to see you in LA…
I love you all my Heart.. ;)

Nay
June 7th, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I Mean ‘With all my Heart”.. Is so Much Love just for one Heart… I love you.. I Love you. I love you..

Nay
June 7th, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Nobody in This World love you more that me.. One day i will show you This Love :) ;).. I love you..

grint girl
June 8th, 2012 at 11:08 AM

You really think he’d go all the way to LA to catch a connecting flight to GA? Someone needs to go back to school.

Malene
June 8th, 2012 at 1:05 PM

@grint girl – Please keep a more polite tone in the comments area. No need to be snarky or insulting…

I’ve actually had a layover in Chicago on my way to New York from Europe so logic doesn’t always apply when it comes to flight schedules.

TaoTao
June 8th, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Well, admittedly my geography is bad – never said it wasn’t – but I meant more along the lines that he was stopping there for a specific reason and would catch a connecting flight. Sorry I wasn’t more clear. Next time I’ll spell it out. :)

June 8th, 2012 at 11:55 PM

@ grint girl: Assiming that you are American, you seem to forget that Rupert us travelling from London. International travel is very complicated. If I go to the US, I need to stop over on either LA or Hawaii and then transfer elsewhere. So Tao’s assumption is correct.

aenna
June 9th, 2012 at 4:13 AM

They’ll probably continue filming the necessary death of charlie countryman in LA, anyway the pictures are nice.

Tiffany