Rupert Grint and Harry Potter Cast Nominated For 6 MTV Movie Awards!

May 1st, 2012, 12:37am–MTV has just released the nominees for their yearly MTV Movie Awards. This year Rupert Grint and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 has been nominated for six. While, unfortunately, Rupert isn’t nominated for best performance, he and Emma Watson have been nominated for Best Kiss. Deathly Hallows Part 2 has been nominated for best cast, best movie, best fight scene, best actor and best actress. Voting begins at 8am EST today and will continue until sometime before June 3rd when the award show airs at 9pm EST. You can start voting here. So bookmark it and lets get Rupert and Emma and Deathly Hallows 2 all the awards! Remember you can vote frequently!

14 Comments to "Rupert Grint and Harry Potter Cast Nominated For 6 MTV Movie Awards!"

Maria
May 1st, 2012 at 5:11 AM

RUPERT SHOULD BE AT BEST PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!! :(

Trude
May 1st, 2012 at 6:15 AM

he didn’t have that much screen time in DH2 so I get why he isn’t nominated for best performanfce (but the same would count for Emma too)

Maria
May 1st, 2012 at 6:27 AM

@Trude I just wanted to say “Then what about Emma” These Award Shows have a not really fair Rule: Just nominate one of each Serie in every Category. I don’t get why they can’t nominate more than 5 People. Anyway we need to vote for Kiss now

Patricia
May 1st, 2012 at 8:02 AM

It’s not fair but we should vote , so Rupert’s fans, let’s put our faith in Harry Potter and the kiss!!!

BTW: Is it true that only people from US can vote?

Trude
May 1st, 2012 at 10:54 AM

@Maria, to be honest, I am not even surprised anymore that Rupert isn’t nominated

RM
May 1st, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I think Emma is an MTV favorite. No worries, Rupert will get his due in the long run. He’s a fine actor.

It would be nice if the kiss won but, realistically, there are a whole lot of Twilight and Hunger Game fans out there.

Of course we should all vote but, if he doesn’t win, eh! Big deal. I’m waiting on the Oscar!

RM
May 1st, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I live in Canada and I was able to vote. However, this is how I had to do it. I typed mtv.com in the address bar. MTV presented me with two options, one was to go to the US MTV website and the other one was to go to the Canadian one. When I chose the US MTV website I was able to vote, I used my facebook account to vote rather than register. I was not allowed to view any of the videos however. I was allowed to vote for any category multiple times. I voted for best kiss 5 times and then got a little scared and left. I’ll let you know if I receive any negative feedback for doing this.

jesi
May 3rd, 2012 at 8:08 AM

i see, nothing has changed…

Anonymous 2
May 9th, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Please vote for Rupert and Emma. We waited for 10 years for them to get together. Let’s make them do it 1 more time for their fans!

Amanda
May 9th, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I voted for Rupert/Emma for best kiss, however…I do believe Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson will probably win this one, only because the hype about The Hunger Games is much newer, since it just came out.

Anonymous
May 10th, 2012 at 11:21 AM

let’s vote constantly

Rober
May 13th, 2012 at 6:16 AM

When we see Into the white in the countries of Europe????? I have really wanted to see her answer please :) excellent blog!!!!
kisses from Spain :D

Anon
May 15th, 2012 at 8:53 AM

can somebody ask, or does anybody knows if rupert/emma/dan are attending the mtv awards? im missing all of them together..

Melissa
May 25th, 2012 at 1:02 AM

SERIOUSLY wondering whether Rupert, Emma, Dan are attending. I really really REALLY want to see a reunion!!!!