New Rupert Grint Daily Mail Outtake!

April 18th, 2012, 4:30pm–In March Rupert Grint and his brother James Grint sat down with The Daily Mail to talk about cars and careers. Today photographer Richard Grassie released an outtake of that portrait session which you can see here. The brothers look great!

A new interview with Ed Sheeran also came out where he talks about people – especially celebrities – thinking that Rupert has a singing career after the “Lego House” video was released. He had this to say: “The funniest thing is seeing known celebrities think Rupert Grint has a music career and he’s changed his name to Ed Sheeran. Not many people know what I look like. I’m not in my videos. I’m happy to be mistaken for him.” You can read the whole interview here.

12 Comments to "New Rupert Grint Daily Mail Outtake!"

brittany
April 18th, 2012 at 8:32 PM

People are so stupid. So no one do research anymore before they talk about something. I really can’t believe that ppl think Rupert would change his name esp for a music career, or that he has one. But oh well. On the plus side the pics of James and Rupert looks great. It’s crazy how much bigger James is than Rupert. But cute.

Trude
April 19th, 2012 at 3:44 AM

nice picture

aenna
April 19th, 2012 at 7:57 AM

They’re both good looking. I’m just curious who among Rupert’s family is ginger like him

April 19th, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I like!

@aenna: His sister Samantha is ginger like him.

Sammie.
April 19th, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Aw, how cute! – I absolutely adore Rupert! :)

Laura gow – grint
April 19th, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Rupert and his brother they’re so cute
:-D :-) :-* B-) ★

Chechula
April 19th, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Nice picture, both brothers dress the same. Rupert looks amazing

April 20th, 2012 at 2:01 AM

Great pic!! :D But James looks dead serious!! He looks like he’s planning to murder Rupert with his glare XD

amy
April 24th, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I really wish Rupert would get a stylist. He is a good actor, but he is going to need to take care of his image if he wants to be considered for quality roles.

April 28th, 2012 at 5:08 AM

@amy: I think I missed the memo where an actor’s off screen dress is more important than actual talent. I’m not sure what you see is wrong with Rupert’s image. He’s not your typical Hollywood pretty boy and that’s a good thing. You must live in a very superficial, shallow world.

aenna
April 29th, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I think both Tania and Amy got a point. If Rupert were more stylish as Amy suggested he might receive as much media attention, for instance, as Emma does. Case in point, Emma kisses a guy in public or wears a lace dress, she’ll be all over the news, while Rupert donates his painting for charity and yet he does not receive as much attention. Being popular could help an actor’s bankability but being talented is what really counts . But if Rupert does gets a stylist i hope it’ll be someone who would help enhance his style instead of turning him into a generic hollywood celebrity.

amy
April 30th, 2012 at 6:49 AM

I understand the”superficial, shallow” comment. It really is unfortunate that we live in a world that puts so much emphasis on appearance. However, I think you would agree that we would all like to see more of Rupert in great movies with other great talent. To do that he will have to continue to strip himself of the Ron Weasley persona he is so associated with. Hollywood and independent filmmakers will need to be able to see him in a different light. Look how much Emma’s haircut influenced her career. Her face is everywhere and this keeps her top-of mind for writers producers and directors. She’s become a person of interest, which translates to more money at the box office. The bottom line is that Rupert has some work to do on his image so he can attract the decision makers and audiences in general.