Rupert Grint’s Post Office Box

March 16th, 2012, 11:05am–As you all know we are a fansite dedicated to our favourite ginger boy Rupert Grint. We’ve been asked lot of times how you guys can get in touch with Rupert and today we want to announce that Rupert’s PO Box will be open on Monday March 19th 2012. From now on you can send all your fanmail to this adress:

Po Box 479
Twickenham
TW1 9LH

Please note that Rupert gets a lot of fanmail so it may take a while for you to receive a reply, especially while he’s filming! It is best to send a self-addressed envelope so that you are more guaranteed to receive a reply!

BTW: Into The White had a great opening weekend in Norway. According to adressa.no 14,000 people found their way into the cinema and with that number ITW was the second-most seen film of the week.

“We are very happy. “Into the White” has been receieved very well. The fact that the
audience found their way into the cinema this weekend assist us in the belief that
this is a film that people want to see.” Ingrid Sølverud (from Scanbox Entertainment).

Have a nice weekend guys and enjoy Rupert’s latest news about his new movie “The Drummer!”

UPDATE: I think you remember that sweet little article in Live magazine about both Rupert and his brother, James and their respectively and very different cars. The photographer from the photoshoot, Richard Grassie was nicer enough to offer a few words about the time he had spent with the Grint brothers.

“Rupert and his brother were great to work with the only problem we had was the ice cream van kept stalling and it was pretty cold. The idea for the shoot came from the Art Director and the fact that the Grint brothers owned two very different vehicles.”

Rupert did say that the ice cream truck is not the most practical vehicle to drive.  Also, Mr Grassie mentioned that he may publish more pictures from the photoshoot soon. We’ll upload the pics as soon as we can.

11 Comments to "Rupert Grint’s Post Office Box"

Daniela
March 16th, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Hi Rupert, How’re you? I’m glad You are doing another movie. I know you might not receive a response from you. but it was my opportunity and I’m happy for it.

In Chile you have many fans, and we’re happy you’re doing what you love, we send many positive vibes and hope you continue doing many more films.

I’m sorry If I written wrong but just this year I started studied english.

Kisses.
Daniela, Chile.

Edlyn
March 16th, 2012 at 1:17 PM

That’s great news!!! Hope we get to see in the US!

Yasmin
March 16th, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Hey Rupert!
I just heard you’re filming and honestly I can’t wait for the new movie, god I miss seeing you on the screen and whenever I miss that I watch Lego House to see you. Salute from the middle east you got a lot of fans over here and we’re all here for all the support you need.
Wish to here from you soon! :)

Love.
Yasmin.

RupertFan
March 16th, 2012 at 1:42 PM

@yasmin @Daniela You can’t write Rupert here, you need to write a Letter to the Adress above

amazing News for Into the White. Now Germany needs to say the Release Date

mari
March 16th, 2012 at 11:04 PM

only one question ? is this address only while they are doing the into teh white thingor that`s will be there for a long time?thanks already=)

Anonymous
March 17th, 2012 at 9:28 PM

So its not going to Nigel anymore? This will be Ruperts permanent address?

March 18th, 2012 at 7:03 PM

I believe this new address is permanent.

Hermionne Granger (Romina)
March 20th, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Hello Rupert Grint, as you did?. I’m in Argentina, I have 22 years. And my name is Romina. And I’m eager to tell you you’re the most beautiful, good actor, one copy for the movie being so young. I like you actually knew in Harry Potter, and I have taught A FIGHT FOR LIFE AND DREAMS TO achieve. I admire you very much and I can tell you’re part of my family because I’m like you egalitarian redhead! LOVE .. heart kisses. I hope to meet you both survive you like me someday in life in the morning when God wills. TE a kiss. would make you love <3

March 22nd, 2012 at 7:13 PM

You will need to write to Rueprt directly and send it to the new PO Box address in the news posting. I’m sure Rupert will appreciate the fanmail he receives!

Katrina Marie Apalit
June 7th, 2012 at 5:12 AM

I hope i can get reply by you. Rupe i love you so much!

Katrina Marie Apalit
June 7th, 2012 at 5:20 AM

Hello Rupe I forgot to introduce myself I’m Katrina 19 years old from Philippines. I admire you so much. just because you have an awesome tees i actually customize of shirts you wear in every picture! :))) I love you so much rupe.. hope we can meet someday. Please come to manila and meet me please? :)) Take care! cause i care XD