Rupert Grint to attend Grand Opening of Warner Bros. Studio Tour at Leavesden!

March 12th, 2012, 3:45PM– It has been announced earlier today that Warner Bros Studio Tour London at Leavesden would be holding a Grand Opening with cast and crew on 31 March to celebrate – and we have just received confirmation from his reps that Rupert Grint will be attending the event!
The Opening Ceremony will include a Red Carpet event, and if you are a UK resident, you might win tickets through this link. Attendance is only possible with tickets, and a live stream will be on the official website during the event.

If you intend to visit the place where the Harry Potter films were made, you can find all the information and booking options on their official site.

We will keep you up-to-date with further information!

18 Comments to "Rupert Grint to attend Grand Opening of Warner Bros. Studio Tour at Leavesden!"

March 12th, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Rupert is the only HP actor who’s actually attended all these big events. :)

Anonymous
March 12th, 2012 at 5:44 PM

^ yeah i noticed that lol. Why don’t the others go? Bugs me.

Anonymous
March 12th, 2012 at 6:23 PM

^ I feel you, what I think is while others really want to fall out of the harry potter shadow and to new careers Rupert seems to be the only one genuanly grateful for what he has and likes to do the best for his fans. That’s why admire and love the guys so much.

March 12th, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I agree, Rupert is very grateful for what HP has provided him with and that’s why he attends a lot of these events. He definitely doesn’t disappoint the fans as well. Whether the others like it or not, they will forever be known for HP, so why hide away from it?

brittany
March 12th, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I think the others are grateful too. just like you guys said they don’t want to be only associated with hp. beside alot of the time when these events go on dan & emma has something else going on. idk if that’s coincidence or on purpose though lol.

Marylou
March 12th, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Rupert is my Hero. And I really wish I could see him at the opening. But I live in the USA. Have Fun And enjoy ur day.

Danne
March 13th, 2012 at 9:03 AM

Sweden

Danne
March 13th, 2012 at 9:04 AM

RupertFan
March 13th, 2012 at 1:45 PM

@Brittany I’m not sure if Emma would attend even if she would be in UK :O She is trying to avoid Events where she don’t really need to be and I’m sure Rupert, Bonnie and whoever will be there too will go on their own to this Event. Last Summer Emma was seen in a Club in LA. Around this Time were the Teen Choice Awards where she even won and she didn’t go. Daniel made a Video at least, so that’s why I always think he would have attended if he wouldn’t have been in NY. Emma didn’t go to Orlando last November neither. Just Example’s. But like you said sometimes it can be Coincidence. Sometimes maybe on purpose. Just WB knows that.

Trude
March 13th, 2012 at 3:26 PM

awesome

patrick
March 13th, 2012 at 5:04 PM

i don’t think that;’s fair to emma and dan. No doubt rupert loves and appreciates all HP has done for him, but i think they do too. It’s just a matter of schedule. Rupert is free right now, they are filming movies. nothing more than that imo

Nicole
March 13th, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I wanna go, but I can’t. I live in Brazil. :( Is it going to be in London? :)

brittany
March 13th, 2012 at 7:53 PM

either way, they aren’t obligated to go to these events, esp since hp has been over. and just because emma is in la instead of an event doesn’t mean she doesn’t have a reason to. maybe she’s focusing on her year abroad and personal life. i’m not sticking up for her, i just feel it’s kind of harsh to say they don’t appreciate hp because they don’t go to every single event.. they all know without hp there could be a good chance none of them would be acting right now. if i didn’t feel like going to every event i wouldnt. yes sometimes it would be nice to see the trio at every hp event but sometimes i bet it gets repetitive and boring.

Samantha
March 13th, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Dan and Emma are both nominated for a Kids Choice Award on the same night, so maybe that has something to do with it..

aenna
March 14th, 2012 at 2:12 AM

WB is really milking HP for all its worth, anyway, please do share pictures of the event for us who just couldn’t go.
WB should at least give credit for Rupert for always giving time for HP promotions and for never whining unlike one cast who just whines on everything she claims to have missed-out because of HP

March 14th, 2012 at 6:18 PM

@ Aenna: To be fair all three have said repeatedly that they missed out on a lot because they spent most of their childhood and teenage years on the set of HP.

And yeah, WB is really milking HP dry. But WB always does this for their big movies.

Margaret
March 14th, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Well whatever you do you miss out on something else. I think that what they missed in childhood and in the teenage years was replaced with friendships with other cast members, also children and teenagers when they were, other amazing experienced actors, far reaching opportunities and vast fortunes. I don’t honestly think any of them regret what lives they have had or would havechanged things too much. You can’t do everything in life. Everything is about choices and now they have the world at their feet and can pretty much do what they like and good luck to them all.

brittany