Rupert Grint: A Press Day with Into the White in Oslo!

March 5th, 2012, 4:07PM– It’s been a productive day for Rupert Grint in Oslo today – he’s been meeting up with a lot of Norwegian press, which ultimately means that we have a lot of goodies to share with you :-)

We have some articles that are on their way, we are in the process of translating them – but in the meantime you can see a video from today’s press junket with Rupert and his co-stars.

From dagbladet.no, you can hear Rupert and Lachlan Nieboer talk about their experiences filming Into the White

More to come very soon – stay tuned! :-)

UPDATE: New additions to our gallery! Check them out here! Also, the first article is ready for you – you can read it here! Among other things, you can read about Rupert’s next project – that also involves skiing.

UPDATE #2: Another two articles from the Norwegian press are ready to be published here at ICM – translated by Malene. You can read “Just walking slowly was exhausting” here and “I don’t want to play any more wizards” can be found here. Enjoy :)

UPDATE #3: We can share some excellent new videos from the Norwegian press from NRK.no. Take a look:

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: A Press Day with Into the White in Oslo!"

March 6th, 2012 at 12:34 AM

It seems like Rupert really like Norway!

Majbritt
March 6th, 2012 at 4:12 AM

Who wouldnt? ;-) It’s the best country in the world – and Im saying that as a Dane! :-)

March 6th, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Norway does look beautiful especially when it snows. We don’t get much snow here being Australia and all :)

I love how Rupert enjoys indies over big budget Hollywood crap. I can really see Rupert do very well with indies. He really suits the indie scene. And because I prefer indies as well. Hopefully much more to come soon!

Me!
March 6th, 2012 at 7:58 AM

So Rupert confirmed Eddie great news although I wanted to see him in a bigger production maybe then I will be able to see it in my country

galadriel12
March 6th, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Wait a minute. Rupert confirmed Eddie? Did I overhear that (obviously LOL)

I’m happy Rupert enjoyed fliming so much. And he definitely should do Indies. However, I hope once in a while there will be a bigger movie among his roles. At least then we can be sure that the movie will come to our contries as well.

Now, have the ICM ladies seen Into the White already?

Trude
March 6th, 2012 at 12:35 PM

thanks for all the great updates

Majbritt
March 6th, 2012 at 2:28 PM

@galadriel12: Kathy has seen it once, and Karo is seeing it for the second time today – or maybe she is seeing it as we speak :-) The rest of us are “patiently” waiting. :-) We’ll bring you a review as soon as possible :-)

And Rupert did confirm Eddie – you can read it here http://www.rupertgrintpress.com/moving-from-war-drama-in-norway-to-eddie-theeagle/