February 19th, 2012, 12:44PM– A couple of days ago Rupert Grint’s costar in his upcoming movie “Into The White” the German actor David Kross took his time to do a little chat with us and we are happy to publish it today.

David Kross is best known for his performances in the Oscar-winning movie “The Reader” or in Steven Spielbergs current movie “War Horse
We spoke with David about his character Josef Schwarz, the benefits of working with an international cast and crew and how much he was looking forward to working with Petter Næss.

To give you a first glimpse, David speaking about Rupert’s acting-skills:

Rupert is a very professional and good actor. It was amazing to see, how he is just there the moment the camera switches on. He is in his role immediately, but also has a lot of fun between the scenes, laughs much. He doesn’t take things too serious, but in front of the camera, bang, he is there. That was impressive.

You’ll find the whole interview at our press page here. Thanks a lot David for taking your time.

And thanks to Melina for helping with the translation.

8 Comments to "ICM Exclusive: Interview with Rupert Grint’s “Into The White” costar David Kross!"

RupertFan
February 19th, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Days ago? Where were you Days ago?

2 weeks til the Premiere!

Architect
February 19th, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Nice interview. I always wondered if Kross and Grint got on on the set, now I know. I like the final reply that Kross gives; “Extreme”. I’m really looking foward to seeing this movie now. Its great to hear how Rupert is very friendly and hillarious on set. It looks like he’s trying to make friends everywhere he goes. I bet he’s a great guy to spend time with.

February 19th, 2012 at 4:48 PM

He seems to be such a sweet, down-to-earth guy :) I don’t know much about him, but I already like him <3

Roswitha
February 20th, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Thanks for this interview. David is such a nice guy and he is a really good actor. I love the film “Krabat” with him.

And i love that he speaks so nice about Rupert, but what else. Every person who worked with Rupert seems to like him :)

aenna
February 21st, 2012 at 6:51 AM

They all have nice things to say about Rupert. I think they all are nice guys which is why they all got along well during filming.

Fleur
February 23rd, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Hello guys, i remember i registered in the forum a while ago (not the new one) , and my password and username arent correct anymore so i was wondering if this was because you had to create a new forum and lost everything and then it means that we need to re join?

thanx you :)

February 26th, 2012 at 2:07 AM

@Fleur: We have a brand new forum, so you will need to registrar again.

Fleur