Rupert Grint in new “Into the White” clip!

Rupert Grint in new “Into the White” clip!January 26th, 2011, 3:12 PM– VG.no have just published an article and a brand new clip from the soon-to-be-released film Into the White.

This clip features Rupert Grint as Robert Smith and Stig Henrik Hoff as Wolfgang Strunk in a “bromancy” moment while skiing! Not only do we get to see Rupert on skis and showing his competetive side, but we also hear him speak in his accent – truly a far cry from his “normal” one! 🙂

You can view the great clip and read the original article here.

We hope to have the translation up in a short while! Until then, enjoy the clip!

UPDATE: Thanks to Malene‘s quick work, we now have the translation of the article!

“Well, he claimed he had an uncle who had seen a pair of skis once. And he tried out on modern equipment the day before. But then we just had to move on to filming; he didn’t have a clue! He fell and rolled over and stood like a chicken; we laughed until we cried. But Rupert gave everything he had and kept, quite impressively, his good mood. Even though he was ice cold by the end of it.”

Click here to read!

26 Comments to "Rupert Grint in new “Into the White” clip!"

mari
January 27th, 2012 at 8:50 PM

I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!but i`m sad because it is not going to arrive in Brazil DD=,I need to see it!!rupert looks great on it,like always *-*…i laught so much of this scene,but i`m afraid about what is going to to happen next…are they going to die??!!DD=

Patricia
January 27th, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Guys, guys, guys…. It seems that this new clip is all over the web and in every site I look for it, I only see good comments. People are getting even more excited about the film ( especially they want to know what will happen in the endo of the clip). I think that Zentropa was very smart on this one.

@Anna, I know, I just wanted to share another source because it always takes me hours loading those videos from VG.no page, from youtube is quicker 🙂

@mari : conterrânea!!! There were a lot of films that weren’t released in Brazi but we could see them in Rio Int’l Film Festival. I remember last year ther were films from Japan, China, Turkey, France, Ireland, Spain and even Norway. Maybe we’ll have luck, who knows.

Rupes Fan
January 27th, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Hopefully the buzz means more countries pick it up for distribution especially US. Yes, i’ve only been reading good things too and how people are impressed with Rupert’s accent. Even Perez Hilton, who I dislike, I had to read because he praises Rupert and said “Goodbye Ron Weasley.”

January 28th, 2012 at 5:13 AM

I have to say that I really love Stig Henrik Hoff. OK, so now you must think that I’m just saying this because of all the Rupert’s love he’s displaying, but Rupert praise aside, Stig is simply amazing!! 😀 Just the way he expresses himself, he cracks me up. He has a really great sense of humour. The guy is hilarious, and by the things he says you can tell that he also has a big heart. He must be a great person 🙂 Funny and lovable, what else can you ask for?? He’s like a second Rupert.

That being said, his Rupert love only makes him all the more wonderful 😛

mari
January 28th, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Patricia I really hope so =),but I dont live in Rio,I live in Fortaleza…but Wild Target was not supposed to come to here,but it did,i was so happy!i hope that the same happen to Into the White…nao sei se falo c vc em portugues ou ingles ,kkkk

aenna
January 28th, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Stig is right in saying they look like teletubbies in their WWI uniforms.Rupert is really talented in adopting different accents. I’m really excited to see the movie.

« Older Comments