Rupert Grint: Exclusive – Into the White TRAILER!

Rupert Grint: Exclusive – Into the White TRAILER!November 30th, 2011, 4:50 AM– We have some BIG NEWS for you right now! Zentropa has just released the brilliant trailer for Rupert Grint‘s new film, Into the White, exclusively on the Norwegian website, vg.no! There is no doubt that this trailer will make everyone even more excited about this film – even though you wouldn’t think it was possible. Petter NΓ¦ss has seemingly done a superb job with this film!!

Take a look at the trailer here!

We are working on a translation of the article as we speak, but we didn’t want you to wait for the trailer any longer! Among the good stuff in the article, the Norwegian actor Stig Henrik Hoff says the following about Rupert Grint:

“He’s and all-around gentleman. Charming, funny and a f****** good actor! Always bloody well prepared, the script just spurts right out of him. Had he been a sour movie star with diva-like qualities it would have been absolutely awful, but he certainly wasn’t anything like that.”

ENJOY πŸ™‚

UPDATE #1: You can now read the entire article from vg.no here

UPDATE #2: Many of you may not be able to understand the German and Norwegian parts of the trailer, which is why we decided to translate the bits for you – they should be in order:

Headings: Grotli, Norway, April 27, 1940. The war is raging in Europe. Zentropa presents Into the White. A film by Petter Næss

Schwarz: And what do we do now?
Schopis: We return to the coast, catch up with our army and go back to war.

Heading: Inspired by real events

Schopis: You’re officially prisoners of the Third Reich
Schwarz: Shouldn’t we shoot them?
Schopis: No.
Schwarz: Why not?
Schopis: We’re no Hottentotten, Schwarz.

Norwegian ski patrol 1: We’ve come upon a burned out German air plane here (points on map)
Norwegian ski patrol 2: The crew?
Norwegian ski patrol 1: [I/we] don’t know

Heading: In cinemas March 9 2012

UPDATE #3: The promotional adventure of Into the White is slowly getting off the ground. This also means that the film now has OFFICIAL sites at social networks which has been approved by Zentropa.

We recommend that you “Like” the Facebook Page here, “Subscribe” to the YouTube Channel here and “Follow” the Twitter here.

That way you will get all the official news and videos first! πŸ™‚

42 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Exclusive – Into the White TRAILER!"

Roswitha
November 30th, 2011 at 5:22 AM

OMG !!!! The trailer is awesome. πŸ™‚ I love it and iΒ΄m soooooo excited to see the film. Hopefully it comes to my country !! And Rupert looks so differently !! I love it πŸ™‚

Patricia
November 30th, 2011 at 6:25 AM

Great..Great…..Just fantstic trailer

Roswitha
November 30th, 2011 at 6:37 AM

The music is great as well, it goes under my skin

Linda
November 30th, 2011 at 6:44 AM

Wow!! Looks really good. Now if it would just be released where I can see it on the big screen!!

November 30th, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Usually not a fan of war films but this looks damn good!

November 30th, 2011 at 7:37 AM

I love the final scene with the four of them. So stunning and powerful.

Jennifer Howe
November 30th, 2011 at 8:20 AM

OMG! It looks amazing! Rupert looks great, I can’t wait to see him in this role, I can’t wait for it to be released. Does anyone know when and if it will come to America? πŸ™‚

Mary
November 30th, 2011 at 8:27 AM

That was frigging brilliant. I’m just super disappointed that ill never get to see it in the USA. I’m pretty sure it wont be shown here. Or especially in Texas. sigh. Maybe when it comes on DVD, then maybe I will. And that will probably be another your to go by. Till then, super disappointed. sigh.

Jen
November 30th, 2011 at 8:41 AM

do you know the definition of exclusive?

Julia
November 30th, 2011 at 8:47 AM

OMG! This is so cool! I am actually from Norways, so this is so exciting πŸ˜€

Patricia
November 30th, 2011 at 8:54 AM

I want so much to watch this movie…Unfortunately it won’t be realesed here in Brazil πŸ™

But, anyway, I just love seeing Rup in a very good film, working with great actors.I wouldn’t like to se him doing this kind of “teen roles” ( notinhg agaist them) or a comic character . I think he suits very well in more “dramatic” roles. Great opition for his first post HP work.

Majbritt
November 30th, 2011 at 9:23 AM

@Jen:

Definition of exclusive: a piece of news, or the reporting of a piece of news, obtained by a newspaper or other news organization, along with the privilege of using it first.

This news is exclusive. Not to our website, which it says nowhere in the post – but to vg.no and in terms of news relating to the film, Into the White – this is exclusive. Also, we were the first website to post about the trailer (besides vg.no). Plus, we were given a heads up by Zentropa beforehand. So yes, I do know the definition of exclusive.

November 30th, 2011 at 9:36 AM

It looks AMAZING!! πŸ˜€ The cinematography, the music… Everything!! I can’t wait to watch this film!! πŸ˜›

Marie
November 30th, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Absolutely amazing! This is the kind of movies I really, really enjoy, powerfull and sensitive, I’m very convinced this movie will enter in my favorites, for sure; very next to Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers (it’s a serie, I know) and Pearl Harbor.

Luciana
November 30th, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see more!!!!!!!!!! I like the ending of the trailer, what does Rupert say?

A Fan
November 30th, 2011 at 10:22 AM

Do you know if the movie will have subtitles or will it be dubbed?

Emmie
November 30th, 2011 at 10:49 AM

It looks great! Won’t be able to see it in theaters here in the US πŸ™ This just makes me crave more independant movie rolls for Rupert….!!! Hurry Rupert, make more movies πŸ™‚

November 30th, 2011 at 11:28 AM

@A Fan: Keep an eye on our site if you want to hear more about possible subtitles…

talley
November 30th, 2011 at 12:38 PM

WANT IT TO COME TO THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™

galadriel12
November 30th, 2011 at 1:09 PM

I sure hope this movie comes to German cinemas. It has two well-known German actors in it after all PLUS Rupert Grint. πŸ˜€ This looks like a really intense, exciting and good movie. And Rupert looks so cute. LOL Alan is back. THE PERM.

Newer Comments »