Rupert Grint Talks Moving On From Harry Potter and More!

Rupert Grint Talks Moving On From Harry Potter and More!November 28th, 2011, 8:16pm–In a new interview Rupert Grint talks with The Mirror to promote the UK release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 on DVD and Blu-Ray. An array of topics are discussed in depth including what has gone on in his life after Harry Potter.

“But the end of Potter saw him finally take a long break. “I have not been in too much of a rush to do anything really,” he says. “It has been nice to catch up on a few things and have a bit of freedom. I did a film earlier this year called Comrade, a Second World War movie set in Norway – that was pretty cool. Apart from that I have just been relaxing.”

He also discussed that he’s ready to get back to ‘work’:

After his break, and this final interview ahead of the release of the last Potter DVD, Rupert is ready to look for work.

So what about the biggest role of all, James Bond?

“A ginger Bond? Why not? That would be cool. But I can’t really see it myself.”

Rupert also discusses buying his own home, different items he’s purchased, and of course his own private love life. You can read the entire interview in our press archive here.

Note: It’s possible the interview took place before Comrade was changed to Into The White and that’s why he referred to the old title.

28 Comments to "Rupert Grint Talks Moving On From Harry Potter and More!"

December 6th, 2011 at 4:32 AM

@Sanny: Please reconsider the language and tone of the words you use in the comments section. Remember that everyone who comments here is expected to be polite and respect each other’s opinions. Next time, your comment will be removed. Thank you.

Sanny
December 6th, 2011 at 11:42 AM

@Tania:I never meant to use any kind of rude tone………….I am just saying that as a fan we all need to trust him…………….But then to if you feel it was rude then I m Sorry………………….I didn’t mean it and if you still wanna remove it don’t wait for next time.

Sanny
December 6th, 2011 at 1:44 PM

@Tania: You are making me feel guilty now!!! 🙁 I just wanna say sorry if anyone of you have felt bad because of my comment…………………but my only point was trust him he will not lie to us. Sorry.

December 7th, 2011 at 4:52 AM

@Sanny: I didn’t mean to make you feel guilty. Sorry if you felt that way. But starting any sentence with ‘You call yourself a Rupert fan’ doesn’t sound good. We’re all Rupert fans here.

Sanny
December 7th, 2011 at 7:41 AM

@Tania:Okay but thanks for letting me know about that……………..Next time will keep in mind 🙂 Thanks and Take care.

cleu grint
December 7th, 2011 at 11:46 AM

@and that’s what I mean, I’ve seen some pictures of them at the festival, on his birthday in Vegas, but I never saw any pictures of the two holding hands, kissing it using much less his coat .. understand?

ps: this was what the @ Emmie said …. if people saw them kissing, holding hands would not be on the net at the same time?

venus
December 31st, 2013 at 5:13 AM

hi all..i wud like to share my opinion here..well harry potter books and movies are all over the world today and the story itself tend to target mostly young people and i believe theyll increase each..you know what i mean? Harry potter fanbase are most young people who tend to belive that the cast are “identical” to their real life..well maybe they cant accept that this is Rupert not Ron..so when everything hvnt happened like they want..they are going to be mad and crazy..youngsters this day u know?im respect Mr Grint decision not to get involved to any social media trying to protect their private..and i thought Miss Georgia should do the same thing too..u know once u share the private things in social media then it wouldnt be private anymore as everyone can see it…

venus
December 31st, 2013 at 5:40 AM

well im sorry for my long note..just a thought for a long time why so many haters to Miss Georgia which she didnt deserve it..well i thought since it imposible to erase every scene of Ron in Potters movies it will hard 4 the potterhead that their ginger haired boy wud date smone else than hermione granger..those things are the celebrity hv cost 4 their famous..so just keep in private 4 now is a better choice,i think..im sorry for my bad english, english isnt my first language..hv a nice day all..very nice fansite..:-)

« Older Comments