Rupert Grint At The Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD Launch!

November 12th, 2011, 9:40pm–As you all know, Rupert Grint along with many of his Harry Potter co-stars including, but not limited to, Evanna Lynch, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps and Mark Williams, are at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida to promote the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 which is out now in the US on blu-ray and DVD. This weekend had an array of events including a red carpet tonight to celebrate the final film’s DVD release. You can view pictures of the even in our gallery here. Hopefully more pictures to come! Stay tuned!

And yes, Rupert has expressed interest in getting a Twitter account, but I’d advise everyone to not follow anyone until it’s confirmed. There are sadly a lot of people who think it’s funny to string fans along like that.

UPDATE: Several updates for you. First a video interview from E! that was suppose to be posted last night but apparently something messed up. Apologies! Secondly we have HQ pictures now from the even which can be viewed here. And lastly a picture from the Q&A event here.

16 Comments to "Rupert Grint At The Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD Launch!"

TaoTao
November 12th, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Unfortunately not a whole lot of pics out of the night yet… hopefully there will be soon enough. :)

RupertFan
November 12th, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Can someone upload the Interview from Rupert with Eonline later?

fleur
November 12th, 2011 at 10:05 PM

well, to me i will stick to my opinion and say that he shouldnt get a twitter :( i mean, i dont know… i just dont like the idea. plus, he has been asked at the teen choices awards already, so i think people should stop asking him all the time to get a twitter i mean, if he wants one he will do one, but otherwise he does what he wants :S btw he’ still amaziiiiiiiiiiiing :D

RupertFan
November 13th, 2011 at 12:05 AM

You Guys tweeted the Interview, but I don’t see one :(

@fleur And noone is saying something against your Opinion. But also accept there are more than enough People who would love to have him on Twitter. I know there are Morons, Idiots etc on Twitter, but I’m sure as a Star you will meet/see them in real Life or wherever, so Twitter doesn’t make a Difference. Rupert is a Adult and a Star, he learns to ignore such People and why shouldn’t he, since there are really many many many more People who love him than hate/dislike him? Noone of the Cast has Problems on Twitter, so I don’t see why he should.
I’m sure his Sisters knows about him wanting a Account, but it seems they don’t say something against it.don’t worry, if he will sign up. He will be okay and he is not a Baby who never saw Idiots or don’t know they exist (:

Tiffany Lovette
November 13th, 2011 at 2:51 AM

I think he should think about it first.

November 13th, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Intresting choice of shirt… :P

Emmie
November 13th, 2011 at 8:08 AM

Lol Bonnie…I thought the same thing about his shirt :) Personally I would love to see him on Twitter. I think it’s pretty adorably funny that he said he worries noone would follow him or care what he’s doing…lol, seriously Rupert!! :)

Melissa
November 13th, 2011 at 11:07 AM

OMG, he is so gorgeous *.*

TaoTao
November 13th, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Man, sorry about the video last night guys… I don’t know what went wrong. lol

I’m okay with him getting a twitter. I know some people aren’t for it because of all the crazed fans, but there are a lot of celebrities who get those and are just fine. I think Rupert can handle it. Plus I’m tired of constantly telling people that each new Rupert twitter account is a fake. Even if they just get a verified account and Rupert never tweets would be better than having to do that! :P

And God… that shirt from the Q&A. First off, Elvis… secondly… arms!

Patricia
November 13th, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Really, how can Rups think that people woudn’t follow him? I just love him, he’s so down to earth, so humble..but he should realize how fans just adore him and how he’s such a great actor!… I’m sure we’ll follow him on twitter. ( In fact we already follow him with or without a twitter accont).

Me!
November 13th, 2011 at 3:12 PM

I will follow you along with A MILLION fan maybe

Linda
November 13th, 2011 at 4:09 PM

Such a humble, gorgeous guy. He looks so hot in that purple shirt. It’s something I’ve never imagined him wearing, but wow…I think he rocks it!! I’m not on twitter, and never had a desire to join, but I would just to follow him….How sad is that?

jesi
November 14th, 2011 at 2:52 AM

He’s not one to do an “Ashton Kutcher” anyway so I guess its ok for him to get a twitter account ;D

Anonymous
November 14th, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Knowing that even his own sister answer “HE IS MISSING NOTHING” about twitter I guess it says a lot about the situation.

“Rupert I love u marry me….I am your best fan”….please. I don’t get how and why people lose their (and his) time asking him a shallow question about twitter when they have a life opportunity to ask him a real question about his career.

So I guess if “more than enough people” want him jump the cliff he has to jump the cliff….

fleur
November 14th, 2011 at 4:22 PM

aaaaahaha totally agree anon!

aenna
November 14th, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Nice pics, rupert looks to be having a great time.