Rupert Grint: Quotes and new images from Harry Potter Page to Screen!

November 4th, 2011, 7:32PM– Many of you might be aware that today marks the tenth anniversary of the World Premiere of Rupert Grint‘s very first film, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
With the recent release of the book Harry Potter – Page to Screen, many new images have been published, which we have added to our gallery for your viewing pleasure.
We have also updated the Quotes section on our Biography page with new quotes from the book as well as Ed Sheeran and more.

If you are not sure whether you should purchase the book, I can only recommend it. While you may know a lot about the Harry Potter films, it contains a great amount of little tidbits and stories that are great fun to read, along with many images from the making of the films. For example, Rupert (and his co-star Daniel Radcliffe) were 4’10” in height when they started filming the first film.

Also, Rupert recently attended Break’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations, where his sister Samantha performed. You can see a picture here.

7 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Quotes and new images from Harry Potter Page to Screen!"

Luciana
November 4th, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Help! Where can I buy the book?

November 5th, 2011 at 12:45 AM

@Luciana: You can try a local bookstore, and if they don’t have it, Amazon. I got it through Amazon.

November 5th, 2011 at 5:55 AM

Has it been 10 years now from his very first premiere?? Oh, boy!! Time passes so quickly!! It seems it was yesterday when we got to know Rupert for the first time :)

galadriel12
November 5th, 2011 at 6:59 AM

I’m still a bit confused about this “From Page to Screen” book. Wouldn’t it be the same as the Film Wizardry book sold last year? Are there really so many new information and pics?

SunShineHelena
November 6th, 2011 at 9:04 AM

you are so lucky cause you can but the book. I am from Russia and I dont have any chance to get it.
Of course I can try to buy it on net, but my English is not good enough to understand everythig

Faviana
November 6th, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I am a fan of Rupert Grint since the first Harry Potter movie and since then I have seen all his movies. I love that he is able to play all different types of characters like comic, serious, sensitive and rebellious. I look forward to see him in many more movies! (the olny bad thing is that I live in Puerto Rico and its really hard to find his movies)

Marie/sunflower4
November 6th, 2011 at 3:42 PM

@Faviana

I feel your pain, by the way I’m also from Puerto Rico, nice to know. Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one from there. :)