Rupert Grint In New About The Weasleys Video and New DH2 Picture!

Rupert Grint In New About The Weasleys Video and New DH2 Picture!October 28th, 2011, 5:217pm–With Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 about to be released around the world on DVD and Blu-Ray, the Harry Potter quest website has started to release videos that appear on the DVD and/or blu-ray. The first one is Rupert Grint, Julie Walters, Mark Williams, James and Oliver Phelps and Bonnie Wright discussing The Weasleys. We also get many behind-the-scenes of various films with Rupert in them. Between the BTS and the loveliness of the Weasley family, this video is quite a treat! You can view the video here.

We also have two new pictures. The first one is actually from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 which you can view here. The second one is from the DH2 epilogue and features Rupert and Emma Watson as Ron and Hermione looking lovingly at each other with their two children. You can view that here.

Thanks to Katerine for the tip!

6 Comments to "Rupert Grint In New About The Weasleys Video and New DH2 Picture!"

October 29th, 2011 at 10:52 PM

Eek. I never noticed the comments were off… sorry about that. The adorable Ron and Hermione photo is big enough to warrant discussion. But then we have the video so we should be brimming with comments. lol

October 30th, 2011 at 5:47 AM

Gotta love the Weasleys. I just hope the featurette on the DVD is longer than this.

And to see RonPert as Mr. Weasley himself… little Hugo’s haircut is so his dad’s! 😀

galadriel12
October 30th, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I love the featurette on th e Weasleys and I hope it’s on the DVD. I’m getting really tired of being left out with the good stuff just because I don’t have a Blue-Ray player.

The Ron/Hermione pic with the kids is cute. I do wonder however if it isn’t more a bts scene and shows Rupert and Emma? Looking at each other in a way that certainly will inspire the R/E shippers. LOL. But I don’t ship them, so I’m fine thinking the two just care about each other a lot and are comfortable with each other. And of course Ronpert looks adorable. Too bad we see so little of him actually in the epilogue.

October 30th, 2011 at 6:04 AM

I love the Mr and Mrs Weasley pic!! 😛 That would be such a great pic to make captions!! Just look at the two children looking shyly at the ground 😀 Cutesy overload!!

Patricia
October 30th, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Great video, I just love the Weasleys…

About the lovely pic, should it be a “deleted scene” or, acording to Snitchseeker ” Rupert Grint and Emma Watson chattily happily with each other on the King’s Cross set”.

Because I really want some more scenes of the Epilogue.

melissa
November 1st, 2011 at 8:41 AM

I love the weasley family more than my proper family, no im kidding. They seems to be really close witch i love, to me they always have a lot of chemistry on screen like a real family you can see that they love each other.