Rupert Grint: ICM Exclusive – Ask Comrade Director Petter Næss a Question!

October 27nd, 2011, 3:12PM– ICM staff has been given an opportunity to ask Comrade director Petter Næss a few questions and we want you to submit the questions that you are burning to ask him about his time on Grotli mountain with Rupert Grint. Maybe one of your questions will get picked!

As an extra treat today – we also have two Comrade related articles from Denmark and Norway respectively – and of course we want to share them with you :-) They are a good read until we can share some additional Comrade goodies with you.

The first article is from a local Danish newspaper, Dragør Nyt, which includes an interview with the Danish screenwriter Ole Meldgaard about Comrade: From Enemies to Friends

The second article is from a magazine by Haugesund International Film Festival in which Petter Næss gives an insightful interview: International Production of Comrades

Enjoy – and remember to submit your questions! :-)

8 Comments to "Rupert Grint: ICM Exclusive – Ask Comrade Director Petter Næss a Question!"

RupertFan
October 27th, 2011 at 4:05 PM

where will the Answers posted then? Here?

Majbritt
October 27th, 2011 at 4:11 PM

@RupertFan Yes, we will make a post as soon as we’re able to publish it.

Mary
November 3rd, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Hoping this is where I’m post to ask my question. My question is: Will this film be shown in the USA? Probably a stupid question but my question none the less. Lol. I’m in LJ,Texas USA. Thank you. :)

Majbritt
November 4th, 2011 at 11:15 AM

@Mary “Send your questions to this e-mail: staff@rupert-grint.us with the subject, “Dear Petter Naess”. The questions should be submitted by Sunday November 6, 2011 :-) Remember to include your name and country.”

katherine B.
November 4th, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Hey Rupert,
I am a huge fan of your acting. Do you see your self doing anything as big as Harry Potter? I wish I could meet you in person. You are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best way to get rid of pimples
January 17th, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness for your post is just excellent and i can think you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well together with your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep updated with imminent post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

google
September 21st, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Fantastic site. Plenty of helpful info here. I am
sending it to several friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thank you to your effort!

pbs kids.com go
October 4th, 2014 at 11:43 AM

it might perform with 1080p HD videos from your own android telephone or product