Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!

Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!October 20th, 2011, 10:48AM–FINALLY!!! You can enjoy Rupert Grint in his very fist video clip. Thanks to Ed Sheeran who since the beginning wanted Rupert in it. As we already informed you, Rupert is playing Ed’s role in Lego House video and of course as you were certainly wondering, Rupert is actually singing the song. It is a delight to see him in a brand new role and his capacity to play what and who he want. I am wondering how many takes Rupert ruined because of giggling. Would be nice to have the behind the scene footages. Don’t you think!? πŸ˜‰

62 Comments to "Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!"

Patricia
October 20th, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Louise, try this one

Raquel
October 20th, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Yes!!! Yes!!! hope we’ll have the behind the scene footage of this video…:-)

Louise
October 20th, 2011 at 3:42 PM

@ Patricia: Thank you, thank you, thank you! It takes forever to load, but it works! Thanks again!

Anonymous
October 20th, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rupert looks gorgeous!!! I’m in love with him, definitely.

Roswitha
October 20th, 2011 at 5:43 PM

OMG i love the video!!! Rupert is so fantastic in it and the song is very good πŸ™‚

Emmie
October 20th, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Lol…@Bibi..”It’s a parody of us”! So true! I just might chew his old gum…okay..maybe not πŸ˜‰

October 20th, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I love this so much! This is just going to go down as completely epic!

After my 23453289752 of watching (many times on my phone, many times on my computer) there are scenes I just adore. I love when Rupert is lip synching those notes… The words that are dragged to be longer? It’s just the way he does it. Even his “Mmmm” is given personality so you think he’s actually singing it.

That one moment when he starts talking to his “Ed doll”. It’s all like “Haha! You joke so funny!” and then he’s all serious all of a sudden. lol

And I love him crying over having smashed up his guitar. πŸ™‚

Ottery St. Catchpole
October 20th, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Rupert is a love, especially in this video. Its cool to see him in anything new, he’s too talented for words and he only gets cuter! β™₯

Val
October 20th, 2011 at 9:24 PM

i see myself in rupertΒ΄s acting! lol
i would do that for him! daaaaaaaam! he is hot as hell

Sam
October 20th, 2011 at 10:00 PM

This is the best thing ever. I love every bit of this. I lol’d. I’m so glad I’m his fan. He always gives us the best and most unique stuff!

Kylie
October 20th, 2011 at 11:00 PM

It was so weird just to see Rupert PRETENDING to sing. Anyone who follows Rupert’s sister Samantha on twitter may have heard this radio interview she did not long ago ( she won a singing/songwritting contest) and when they asked her about Rupert she said he actually has “a lovely singing voice” but he doesn’t sing often for anyone because he’s so shy! Awww! Watching this video reminded me of that and how much I want to hear him sing for real!

Anonymous
October 21st, 2011 at 12:00 AM

over 120,000 views on youtube, over 12,000 likes, and probably growing lol

laura
October 21st, 2011 at 12:08 AM

the best video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

yweasley
October 21st, 2011 at 12:38 AM

rupert is AWESOME!!!!!
THIS video showcases all kind of emotions from rupert’s face. love it

the best part is when he is singing(lipsynching) soooo sexy

October 21st, 2011 at 3:32 AM

Well, Kylie. Hold your hopes up!! Maybe in Postman Pat… πŸ˜€ Remember Rupert is playing a boy band star πŸ˜›

Jennifer
October 21st, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Loving this video! I can’t stop watching it. I can see him as a musical artist.Job well done, Rupert! πŸ™‚

Moumi
October 21st, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Rups !!! How many times will you kill me ? The sexiest video ever .. Rups is GOD !!

All the scenes are brilliant except the chewing gum part .. All the gamut of emotions shown by Rups blew my heart .. This video is precious ..

I loved his lip-syncing .. I wish he really sings one day !! I was thinking he can definitely do all the song & dance sequences in Bollywood movies if he tried !!

I LOVE you, Rups !! Rock on !!!

Caroline
October 21st, 2011 at 11:35 AM

you can also watch it here: http://vimeo.com/30861229

me!
October 21st, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Love it very very much

Sonia
October 21st, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Are you serious when you said that it was Rupert who was singing? I am truly amaze I did not know he could sing like that. He could do it for a living.

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »