Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!

October 20th, 2011, 10:48AM–FINALLY!!! You can enjoy Rupert Grint in his very fist video clip. Thanks to Ed Sheeran who since the beginning wanted Rupert in it. As we already informed you, Rupert is playing Ed’s role in Lego House video and of course as you were certainly wondering, Rupert is actually singing the song. It is a delight to see him in a brand new role and his capacity to play what and who he want. I am wondering how many takes Rupert ruined because of giggling. Would be nice to have the behind the scene footages. Don’t you think!? ;)

62 Comments to "Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!"

Anna
October 20th, 2011 at 10:58 AM

That video is killing me!!!!

RupertFan
October 20th, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I watched it, but Youtube just blocked this Video in some Countrys. I knew this would coming :/

Masha
October 20th, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Rupert did brilliant job <3

Linda
October 20th, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Great video!! The part with the gum grossed me out though…but Rupert is looking hot in it, and did a great job. :D

Majbritt
October 20th, 2011 at 11:16 AM

HILARIOUS!! I love every second of this. Great acting as well I have to say. :-)

Emmie
October 20th, 2011 at 11:18 AM

OMG! I could not love this anymore!! How hot is he!!!

Rosa
October 20th, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I just love!! He looks awesome!! :D I can’t stop watching the video, LOL

Mélissa
October 20th, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Yes he is hot, i love it, it’s awesome and as a fan of Ed it’s even more awesome, my two ultimate ginger in one video, my dream.

Anonymous
October 20th, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I can’t stop watching the video, my Rups is gorgeous as usual.

orJustme
October 20th, 2011 at 11:39 AM

My favorite thing to watch currently, the video… and anytime, if i miss Rupert. Comrade is still far away and i don’t think Comrade is available in my country. Brilliant acting Rupert. He’s happy, angry and cry all in one video. Make more film please!!! The song is good too. Congratulation for both :D

patrick
October 20th, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I couldn’t help but lol when rupert started ‘singing” Just didn’t expect that lol Cool video

Sunflower4/Marie
October 20th, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Omg!!! I’m dead….. That was amazing, Rupert is truly talented. He played all of the emotions in such a short time. Brilliant. Fun concept of the video, althought don’t know if it was stalking. Love it!!!!!

October 20th, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Did they release the video sooner than expected?? It’s been 5 hours on YouTube now, and wasn’t it supposed to come out an hour or two ago??

Anyway, it’s AMAZING how many views and comments it has gotten in just a few hours!! :D Go Rupert and Ed!!

@ Linda: Lol, I thought the same thing about the chewing gum scene XD I suppose it was Rupert’s own chewing gum XD

What is the story behind the video?? Is Rupert supposed to be some kind of perturbed hardcore Ed fan?? XD

talley
October 20th, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Rupert looks to be a crazed fan who has tried to become/pretend to be Ed. I’ve only seen it once on my very small phone. Can’t wait to see it big and able to pause and rewind. :)

Patricia
October 20th, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Guys, Rupert is great!! What a talent guy he is!!! I’m so proud!! Amazing..And I must admit, I1ve never heard about Ed Sheeran but he’s very good singer…Fantastic video…I just love it!

Bibi
October 20th, 2011 at 2:06 PM

The biggest ultimate fangirl in the world. It’s a parody of us, lol. Rupert, I think I love you better now.

Minnie Timperley
October 20th, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Oh Anna, what do you mean by “Rupert is actually singing the song”? I’m not an Ed Sheeran fan, but I think it’s his voice, not Rupert’s.

Anw Rupes is so awesome, and hot, and talented. As usual <3

Anna
October 20th, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I meant doing the play. Was wondering if he was just wandering around or he will actualy “sing” the song. i was a bit excited while I was posting so nevermind the weird sentences.

Raquel
October 20th, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Its a Marvelous Concept of Video…Love it…youre the best Rupert…Well Done….

Louise
October 20th, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Is there any way you can watch this video besides youtube??? It’s blocked for Germany and I really want to watch!

Patricia
October 20th, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Louise, try this one

Raquel
October 20th, 2011 at 3:27 PM

Yes!!! Yes!!! hope we’ll have the behind the scene footage of this video…:-)

Louise
October 20th, 2011 at 3:42 PM

@ Patricia: Thank you, thank you, thank you! It takes forever to load, but it works! Thanks again!

Anonymous
October 20th, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rupert looks gorgeous!!! I’m in love with him, definitely.

Roswitha
October 20th, 2011 at 5:43 PM

OMG i love the video!!! Rupert is so fantastic in it and the song is very good :)

Emmie
October 20th, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Lol…@Bibi..”It’s a parody of us”! So true! I just might chew his old gum…okay..maybe not ;)

TaoTao
October 20th, 2011 at 7:36 PM

I love this so much! This is just going to go down as completely epic!

After my 23453289752 of watching (many times on my phone, many times on my computer) there are scenes I just adore. I love when Rupert is lip synching those notes… The words that are dragged to be longer? It’s just the way he does it. Even his “Mmmm” is given personality so you think he’s actually singing it.

That one moment when he starts talking to his “Ed doll”. It’s all like “Haha! You joke so funny!” and then he’s all serious all of a sudden. lol

And I love him crying over having smashed up his guitar. :)

Ottery St. Catchpole
October 20th, 2011 at 7:47 PM

Rupert is a love, especially in this video. Its cool to see him in anything new, he’s too talented for words and he only gets cuter! ♥

Val
October 20th, 2011 at 9:24 PM

i see myself in rupert´s acting! lol
i would do that for him! daaaaaaaam! he is hot as hell

Sam
October 20th, 2011 at 10:00 PM

This is the best thing ever. I love every bit of this. I lol’d. I’m so glad I’m his fan. He always gives us the best and most unique stuff!

Kylie
October 20th, 2011 at 11:00 PM

It was so weird just to see Rupert PRETENDING to sing. Anyone who follows Rupert’s sister Samantha on twitter may have heard this radio interview she did not long ago ( she won a singing/songwritting contest) and when they asked her about Rupert she said he actually has “a lovely singing voice” but he doesn’t sing often for anyone because he’s so shy! Awww! Watching this video reminded me of that and how much I want to hear him sing for real!

Anonymous
October 21st, 2011 at 12:00 AM

over 120,000 views on youtube, over 12,000 likes, and probably growing lol

laura
October 21st, 2011 at 12:08 AM

the best video ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

yweasley
October 21st, 2011 at 12:38 AM

rupert is AWESOME!!!!!
THIS video showcases all kind of emotions from rupert’s face. love it

the best part is when he is singing(lipsynching) soooo sexy

October 21st, 2011 at 3:32 AM

Well, Kylie. Hold your hopes up!! Maybe in Postman Pat… :D Remember Rupert is playing a boy band star :P

Jennifer
October 21st, 2011 at 7:06 AM

Loving this video! I can’t stop watching it. I can see him as a musical artist.Job well done, Rupert! :)

Moumi
October 21st, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Rups !!! How many times will you kill me ? The sexiest video ever .. Rups is GOD !!

All the scenes are brilliant except the chewing gum part .. All the gamut of emotions shown by Rups blew my heart .. This video is precious ..

I loved his lip-syncing .. I wish he really sings one day !! I was thinking he can definitely do all the song & dance sequences in Bollywood movies if he tried !!

I LOVE you, Rups !! Rock on !!!

Caroline
October 21st, 2011 at 11:35 AM

you can also watch it here: http://vimeo.com/30861229

me!
October 21st, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Love it very very much

Sonia
October 21st, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Are you serious when you said that it was Rupert who was singing? I am truly amaze I did not know he could sing like that. He could do it for a living.

talley
October 21st, 2011 at 3:34 PM

@Sonia Rupert is not the singer on the video. He either mouthed the words as they filmed or possibly really sang as they filmed but the voice is of Ed. However, Samantha, his sister, says he has a lovely voice. Would love to hear it!

Anna
October 21st, 2011 at 7:33 PM

thaanks talley. Have to change that in the news post. Got very excited while I was making the news post.

aenna
October 21st, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Rupert has such an expressive face… I love the video. I actually haven’t heard of Ed Sheeran until now, he has a good voiceh though and the song was nice.

galadriel12
October 22nd, 2011 at 12:18 PM

Oh man. Oh MAN!!! Just when you think you can’t adore this man any more. This is genius. Rupert is just so brilliant in this vid. And that he’s looking hot isn’t hurting either. The whole story is behind it is good too. At first you think he sings about someone he loves romantically. Then slowly, you realize he’s a crazy stalker. Rupert’s expressions were really spot on. Especially the scene with him crying with the guitar was intense. The chewing gum thing was a bit icky though. LOL.

Good job, Rupert. And thanks to Patricia and Caroline for providing those links. The other video didn’t work for me either.

Mary
October 22nd, 2011 at 2:00 PM

I remember I was @the doctor’s office. Patiently waiting to see the video. Then when I did, what do I do? Start crying. I kinow it isn’t him singing, that he’s a crazed, sticker, Ed Sheeran wanabe. But for some reason the whole thing touched me the very first time I saw it. It’s first rate. Thank you Ed and Rupert. Together, your the perfect music video. I would like to see Rupert pull one off on his own. Acording to sister Samantha, who by the way is a singer/song writer aswell in her own right. And she’s awesome at it too! Seas, her brother(Rupert) can sing. But he’s scared to. Her words not mine. Well is love to see him try. You never know. This man surprisees me every bloody time. Is Thier nothing he can’t do??? Luv you Rupert. Keep amazing me more and more. :)

patrick
October 22nd, 2011 at 2:56 PM

over 1,100,000 views in 2-3 days. holy moly lol.

Liz
October 22nd, 2011 at 3:24 PM

How about this? Maybe in Postman Pat we’ll hear Rupert sing. Then whatever song it is he’ll make into a separate music video in his own real-life form, instead of animated? *hoping hoping hoping* In any case, the music video format certainly suits him wonderfully, whatever else happens!

carmen
October 22nd, 2011 at 5:48 PM

I really love it! And of course Rupert look great!

Danielle
October 22nd, 2011 at 11:41 PM

Am I the only one that noticed the tattoo on Rupert’s left arm?? They show it twice, both when he is wearing the green t-shirt. First time when he is carrying the guitar, and the second when he is sitting at a table, and they show it straight on. It looks like music notes to me, but I’m not 100% sure.

Anyone know if the tattoo is real or not???

Danielle
October 22nd, 2011 at 11:43 PM

PS. It’s a great video! I loved it! And the song was amazing too!

Danielle
October 22nd, 2011 at 11:46 PM

Screencap from this site that shows it quite well

galadriel12
October 23rd, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Any chance for a downloadable version? That would make watching it over and over again easier because it won’t have loading problems at all. ;)

Julia
October 23rd, 2011 at 5:16 AM

Danielle the tattoo isn’t real. It’s a pawprint that the real Ed Sheeran has for real on his left arm. Rupert’s is fake, it’s just to show that his character in the vid got one like Ed’s because he’s obsessed with him :)

moi
October 23rd, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Galadriel12, is this ok? http://www.box.net/shared/kr9ftdm1nrayg89tdo4r

galadriel12
October 23rd, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Wow, cool, Moi. Thanks. Did you provide this to the staff too? I’m sure they’d like to save a downloadable version to the media section. :)

moi
October 23rd, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Galadriel, you are welcome. About the staff, they not only have the video but also capture every single frame of it in the photo gallery. lol.

Danielle
October 23rd, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Thanks Julia! I wondered if that’s what it was, but just wanted to be sure!

Anonymous
October 24th, 2011 at 12:26 PM

ed tweeted that the video wouldn’t happen without tom felton, so thank him. What did tom do?

mana weasley
October 24th, 2011 at 3:42 PM

hey guys!!! please vote for Rups!!! in the people’s choice awards 2011

October 24th, 2011 at 5:47 PM

@ Anonymus: Ed did an interview with MTV and said that he had asked Tom see if Rupert would be interested in being in the video. Apparently Tom hooked it all up. So Tom did do something.

Also, Rupert did the video for free! That’s why I love him.

jesi
October 25th, 2011 at 9:18 AM

love it! ^_^

..and seeing old familiar names here again (like ottery whoa!) suddenly seems like old times, good ol’ times =)

Anna
October 25th, 2011 at 3:15 PM

@Danielle “Screencaps from this site”. “This” site it’s us. it’s our gallery! ;)

« Older CommentsNewer Comments »