Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!

Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!October 20th, 2011, 10:48AM–FINALLY!!! You can enjoy Rupert Grint in his very fist video clip. Thanks to Ed Sheeran who since the beginning wanted Rupert in it. As we already informed you, Rupert is playing Ed’s role in Lego House video and of course as you were certainly wondering, Rupert is actually singing the song. It is a delight to see him in a brand new role and his capacity to play what and who he want. I am wondering how many takes Rupert ruined because of giggling. Would be nice to have the behind the scene footages. Don’t you think!? πŸ˜‰

62 Comments to "Watch Rupert Grint in Ed Sheeran Lego House Video!!"

Anna
October 20th, 2011 at 10:58 AM

That video is killing me!!!!

RupertFan
October 20th, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I watched it, but Youtube just blocked this Video in some Countrys. I knew this would coming :/

Masha
October 20th, 2011 at 11:04 AM

Rupert did brilliant job <3

Linda
October 20th, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Great video!! The part with the gum grossed me out though…but Rupert is looking hot in it, and did a great job. πŸ˜€

Majbritt
October 20th, 2011 at 11:16 AM

HILARIOUS!! I love every second of this. Great acting as well I have to say. :-)

Emmie
October 20th, 2011 at 11:18 AM

OMG! I could not love this anymore!! How hot is he!!!

Rosa
October 20th, 2011 at 11:36 AM

I just love!! He looks awesome!! πŸ˜€ I can’t stop watching the video, LOL

MΓ©lissa
October 20th, 2011 at 11:37 AM

Yes he is hot, i love it, it’s awesome and as a fan of Ed it’s even more awesome, my two ultimate ginger in one video, my dream.

Anonymous
October 20th, 2011 at 11:38 AM

I can’t stop watching the video, my Rups is gorgeous as usual.

orJustme
October 20th, 2011 at 11:39 AM

My favorite thing to watch currently, the video… and anytime, if i miss Rupert. Comrade is still far away and i don’t think Comrade is available in my country. Brilliant acting Rupert. He’s happy, angry and cry all in one video. Make more film please!!! The song is good too. Congratulation for both πŸ˜€

patrick
October 20th, 2011 at 12:20 PM

I couldn’t help but lol when rupert started ‘singing” Just didn’t expect that lol Cool video

Sunflower4/Marie
October 20th, 2011 at 1:14 PM

Omg!!! I’m dead….. That was amazing, Rupert is truly talented. He played all of the emotions in such a short time. Brilliant. Fun concept of the video, althought don’t know if it was stalking. Love it!!!!!

October 20th, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Did they release the video sooner than expected?? It’s been 5 hours on YouTube now, and wasn’t it supposed to come out an hour or two ago??

Anyway, it’s AMAZING how many views and comments it has gotten in just a few hours!! πŸ˜€ Go Rupert and Ed!!

@ Linda: Lol, I thought the same thing about the chewing gum scene XD I suppose it was Rupert’s own chewing gum XD

What is the story behind the video?? Is Rupert supposed to be some kind of perturbed hardcore Ed fan?? XD

talley
October 20th, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Rupert looks to be a crazed fan who has tried to become/pretend to be Ed. I’ve only seen it once on my very small phone. Can’t wait to see it big and able to pause and rewind. :)

Patricia
October 20th, 2011 at 1:58 PM

Guys, Rupert is great!! What a talent guy he is!!! I’m so proud!! Amazing..And I must admit, I1ve never heard about Ed Sheeran but he’s very good singer…Fantastic video…I just love it!

Bibi
October 20th, 2011 at 2:06 PM

The biggest ultimate fangirl in the world. It’s a parody of us, lol. Rupert, I think I love you better now.

Minnie Timperley
October 20th, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Oh Anna, what do you mean by “Rupert is actually singing the song”? I’m not an Ed Sheeran fan, but I think it’s his voice, not Rupert’s.

Anw Rupes is so awesome, and hot, and talented. As usual <3

Anna
October 20th, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I meant doing the play. Was wondering if he was just wandering around or he will actualy “sing” the song. i was a bit excited while I was posting so nevermind the weird sentences.

Raquel
October 20th, 2011 at 3:04 PM

Its a Marvelous Concept of Video…Love it…youre the best Rupert…Well Done….

Louise
October 20th, 2011 at 3:06 PM

Is there any way you can watch this video besides youtube??? It’s blocked for Germany and I really want to watch!

Newer Comments »