Rupert Grint At Ed Sheeran Concert!

October 8th, 2011, 8:24pm–Today singer and songwriter Ed Sheeran tweeted that he’d have a very special guest on stage with him at his concert. That special guest turned out to be our very own Rupert Grint! You can view a few photos of him on stage and backstage with Mr. Sheeran here in our galleries.

It is also been rumored that Rupert will be in a music video for Mr. Sheeran’s latest song “Lego House” where he is apparently portraying Ed in the video and this is why he was on stage tonight. We are awaiting word from Rupert’s reps for confirmation, so still take this as a rumor until we have official word. Stay tuned!

Update: A video from Rupert’s performance last night onstage with Ed Sheeran – check it out here:

17 Comments to "Rupert Grint At Ed Sheeran Concert!"

RupertFan
October 8th, 2011 at 8:45 PM

there is another Pic. Can I post this here, because you want to ask the Girl maybe at first?

Bree
October 8th, 2011 at 9:03 PM

That’s amazing! i love Ed’s music, and i know he is a big harry potter fan, in the pic with the twins Rupert is wearing the same t-shirt Ed is wearing in the concert, and Ed posted early today “shooting a music video today”, so maybe is true.

Masha
October 9th, 2011 at 1:34 AM

I hope the music video turns out to be true!

Gül
October 9th, 2011 at 4:56 AM

ok :)

October 9th, 2011 at 6:30 AM

It would be so cool if Rupert took part in a music video!! :D I’d love to see Rupert doing that!! ^^

October 9th, 2011 at 6:34 AM

I love that pic, RupertFan!! :D

BTW, are all the pics from different days?? Rupert and Ed are wearing different T-shirts and Rupert is wearing a different jacket as well. The two of them have a lot of chemistry, don’t they?? :D Ginger love!! <3

Gary
October 9th, 2011 at 8:04 AM

The music video is true, he told us just a few seconds after the end of that video “Let’s just say- you know I don’t like being in my music videos”. We’re in it too, they had cameras and everything. Can’t wait to try and spot myself! Love these guys! :D

fleur
October 9th, 2011 at 8:13 AM

ermm i think it was the same day they just changed themselves i think…

fleur
October 9th, 2011 at 8:15 AM

but yeah i have no idea… why they look different lol

fleur
October 9th, 2011 at 8:59 AM

I cant watch the teens awards on bbc’s website :( its only available for UK as anyone any other places where to watch it? please?

October 9th, 2011 at 9:17 AM

Lollllll!! XD At first I was thinking Rupert is enjoying being the star waaaay too much!! And then it became clear that it was some sort of joke they had staged XD It’s just Rupert being his funny self :P

BTW, totally random, but I was checking Ed’s biography on Wikipedia and I found out that he share’s his birthday with Bonnie, only that he was born one year later. How funny is that?? XD

fleur
October 9th, 2011 at 9:36 AM

oh no, haha, rupert was just acting as ed sheeran ;) and pretend to be him for the music video..

me!
October 9th, 2011 at 10:31 AM

Didn’t rupert just win a bbc award :) ?

Sydney Grint
October 9th, 2011 at 5:54 PM

Eeek! I’d love to see him in the video! :D And that was just plain awesome. Made my day! :) <3

aenna
October 9th, 2011 at 10:44 PM

To be honest i haven’t heard of ed sheeran before, but i’ll gladly check out his music video if rupert’s in it.

jesi
October 11th, 2011 at 6:11 AM

Wish the video gets airtime on MTV Asia or Channel V Asia so I can see it =) otherwise, there’s always youtube and I’m sure someone “great” will be posting it there of course *fingers crossed* =D