Rupert Grint: Exclusive Outtakes from Band of Outsiders!

September 19th, 2011, 3:20PM– As we all know, Rupert Grint recently took part in a photo shoot for the Band of Outsiders clothing line. Now we get the pleasure of showing you brand new pictures of Rupert and his co-star from the Harry Potter series, Tom Felton given exclusively to MTVs Hollywood Crush.

The new pictures were taken at the photo shoot last month in Los Angeles where they posed their hearts out for Band of Outsiders. These pictures have sparked a notion of a so-called bromance between the two which has now been dubbed Tupert all over the world wide web. But who are we kidding – we’re loving every inch of these pictures.

This time around we get the pleasure of seeing some very funny outtakes from their day spent in the Fall/Winter Collection. You can see the new outtakes in our gallery by clicking here!

A big thank you to Katerine for sharing these wonderful pictures with us :-)

8 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Exclusive Outtakes from Band of Outsiders!"

September 19th, 2011 at 3:35 PM

Lol at Tupert!! I still prefer Tompert, though :P

talley
September 19th, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Yes Tompert if there has to be a “name” is my fav. Can’t believe there aren’t more comments. They are adorbs together and I like how Rupert looks to be literally just him being him and his own crazy cute self.

me!
September 20th, 2011 at 1:02 AM

They are hilarious !:*

September 20th, 2011 at 1:20 AM

@ Talley: I agree. I love how nature and carefree Rupert and Tom are around each other. You can see that there is a genuine friendship there. The only other person I have seen this chemistry is probably between Rupert and Rob.

September 20th, 2011 at 1:45 AM

You can tell they weren’t acting at all during this shoot. I bet the photographer said to them: ‘Just fool around as you’d normally do and try to have fan’, and that they did :P I even bet that some of the ‘poses’ for this shoot were their own idea. It looks way too candid :D

September 20th, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Oops!! I mean’t ‘tryting to have fUn’, not ‘fAn’ XD

Emmie
September 20th, 2011 at 11:48 AM

I love these so much….feels like we’ve been waitinf forever for this second set..lol! They just look so natural and like they are having so much fun. Must have been fun for the photographer too! Wish there were a few more of Rupe though. He’s just too gorgeous :)

Courtney
October 3rd, 2011 at 1:11 AM

Love Tupert, just wish Rupes could have done with out the fur. Cute pics otherwise!