Rupert Grint: A brand new poster for Comrade!

Rupert Grint: A brand new poster for Comrade!September 12th, 2011, 2:10PM– Another piece of exclusive news has landed at our feet here at ICM, and as always we are extremely excited to show you all.

TrustNordisk has just released a ‘Teaser Sheet’, and it shows us a preliminary poster for the new Rupert Grint film, Comrade. Along with the poster is the so-called teaser sheet where you can see pictures of the cast – including of course Rupert Grint – as well as the Norwegian director Petter Næss and his filmography.

Click here for a bigger version of the poster as well as the teaser sheet in our ever-expanding Comrade-Gallery 🙂

21 Comments to "Rupert Grint: A brand new poster for Comrade!"

Anna
September 12th, 2011 at 2:37 PM

I love it! Simple, clear and intense!

Bunnie
September 12th, 2011 at 2:38 PM

I so hope it comes here to the States.

Majbritt
September 12th, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I completely agree – very beautiful and simple. And very European as well – but in a good way 😉 I hope it makes it out EVERYWHERE! 🙂

Patricia
September 12th, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Great!!!

me!
September 12th, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Can’t wait 🙂 unfortunately I will have to watch it online 🙁

talley
September 12th, 2011 at 4:44 PM

Very excited and I know it will be in limited theaters anyway but hope it comes to the U.S.

btw Cool to hear how a new movie by the directors from CB was referred to as the movie with Rupert Grint.

Sydney Grint
September 12th, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Oh my gosh! Eep! This is so cool, I’m so happy to hear this! I hope it comes out in the U.S!! *crosses fingers* It has to, or I’ll be missing out on what looks like an amazing film!

aenna
September 12th, 2011 at 8:22 PM

The movie producers are doing a good job promoting the movie, I hope it gets to be shown in a lot of theaters. I’m really excited to see the movie!

mari
September 12th, 2011 at 10:32 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW,WILD TARGET COMES TO BRAZIL SOON,THATS ABSOLUTALY PERFECT *0*

Tiffany Lovette
September 13th, 2011 at 1:59 AM

I love it……

Dead-ced-dead
September 13th, 2011 at 5:53 AM

Very, very nice.

I also like how they haven’t put the names of the famous international cast on the poster too. Instead they’ve kept it simple.

September 13th, 2011 at 6:57 AM

I like it!! 😛 I agree with Anna and Dead-Cead-Dead. I love the simplicity of it. It’s so dramatic, though. It’s simple yet effective.

melissa
September 13th, 2011 at 9:49 AM

I love it, i’m really exciting to see Rupert play someone really different of Ron.

Marie
September 13th, 2011 at 12:14 PM

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae201/RupertGrintNet/tumblrlr9nw1zfaq1qdw1br.jpg have you seen this? I got it from rupertgrint.net

Majbritt
September 13th, 2011 at 1:29 PM

@Marie: We have been told that official still pictures would be released by TrustNordisk – so we have been waiting for an official word on this picture. As soon as we make sure that it’s approved, we’ll make sure to post it in its glory 🙂

Dead-ced-dead
September 13th, 2011 at 1:34 PM

Another thing which is nice about the poster. Notice how they’ve made it look like it’s behind frosted glass. It took me ages to realise why the sky and snow looked so scratchy before I realised it’s probably from the point of view of someone in the plane, behind freezing glass.

Nice touch if I do say so myself.

Marie/sunflower4
September 13th, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Wow dead-ced-dead, how did you notice that?! If that true than extremely nice touch. Can’t wait for this movie to come out. I share the opinion that it’s simplicity is what calls you to the poster 🙂

September 14th, 2011 at 7:18 AM

Well spotted, Dead-ced-dead!! 😮 I hadn’t noticed it either. I just saw if after you pointed it out. I see it now I’ve looked closer 😛

Emmie
September 14th, 2011 at 8:24 PM

Just curious if anyone has seen that awesome picture of Ron and Hermione that’s going around? Where he is holding her face…Sigh :). I hope it’s real…looks real

Patricia
September 14th, 2011 at 9:18 PM

@Emmie, I’ve just post about it at ICM forum. I saw this pic in oclumencia site. It’s a very serious HP fan site. There are a lots of new pic from DH…At first I could not believe it was true..but now…I don’t know…But if it’s true we know that there was a better angle in the kiss scene. BTW that’s the link http://www.oclumencia.com.br

Newer Comments »