Rupert Grint: Preview from Deathly Hallows Part 1 Ultimate Edition!

September 8th, 2011, 12:37pm–With Rupert Grint‘s film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 still out in cinemas, Warner Bros. has released the first preview for the Ultimate Edition DVD and BluRay of the first half of the big finale.
The preview of the featurette “Growing up with Harry Potter” shows Rupert, Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe at their first press conference over eleven years ago, as well as short interviews with the trio about their first day in the spotlight.

You can see the clip here:

Staying on topic, Rupert Grint and Harry Potter are up for several SCREAM Awards (14 altogether), so click the links to vote:

9 Comments to "Rupert Grint: Preview from Deathly Hallows Part 1 Ultimate Edition!"

melissa
September 8th, 2011 at 1:25 PM

I hope he is gonna win for best supporting actor, he really deserve it but Alan is in the same category and he was brillant in the film so i don’t know, maybe.

fleur
September 8th, 2011 at 1:29 PM

im feeling sorry for you in a way people always think you’re rupert on twitter lol, and the worst is, some fans insist lol

Bunnie
September 8th, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I don’t know if it is an insult or just an oversight, but, really…”supporting” when Emma got “Best Actress” ?!! Rupert gets second billing after Daniel. It makes me shake my head. And then to put him against Alan?!!! Real Nice, Spike…

talley
September 8th, 2011 at 2:20 PM

Meh. I am always happy when he’s nominated. I’m always grateful when he wins. (grrr) But this award show isn’t imo that much anyway. I’d rather see a nod (and a win) at the NME or BAFTAS.

So are people thinking the site is Rupert on the social networks? I’ve noticed more and more comments here and elsewhere people talking directly to Rupert. Guess it’s just the name rather them noticing the content????

Anna
September 8th, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Yeah Susan. Really people don^t pay attention. It’s writen clearly we are a fansite but though people act is we are Rupert. Worst!! Even when I say for example “Rupert is….”

Yeah Fleur some are really insisting. They really don’t pay attention. Quit easy to see it is not.

September 8th, 2011 at 2:32 PM

@talley, @fleur: We have no idea why people seem incapable of simply reading the description on Twitter. It clearly states FANSITE. Sooo…

I don’t get why “Supporting Actor” either if they consider Emma as lead. Sorry, but have they even paid attention on the fact that Rupert and Emma are together ALL THE TIME? How on earth is there a difference?! Argh.

fleur
September 8th, 2011 at 6:21 PM

lol yeah exacly!! its clearly written lol

Anonymous
September 8th, 2011 at 7:38 PM

That video segment is just awwwww. Love ickle trio and esp. the very cute and same walk, same hand in pocket and same humor young boy who apparently had to sit on a chair that had something for him to sit on to keep his height higher.

Sydney Grint
September 9th, 2011 at 10:32 PM

I voted everything Potter that was on there. I really am hoping Rupert wins! Eep! Crosses fingers I hope he wins this, that would be totally awesome! And the video. Tear jerker! I love it, I almost cried when I saw the little ‘munchkins’ walk in :’) And I love Rupert’s answer in the video. He is hilarious! Such an amazing guy :D