Rupert Grint Modeling With Tom Felton For Band of Outsiders Clothes

August 30th, 2011, 4:20pm–I am sure you are going to love this news. We know Rupert Grint as an actor and a good one, posing for well known photographers, making covers of magazines but now we can say that Mr Grint is a Top Model!! Rupert has been quite busy in Los Angeles last month. He did an apparence at Tom felton’s Rise of The Planet of the Apes Premiere, Teen Choice and we are still waiting a confirmation for voicing Amercian Dad serie but he did some modeling for Band of Outsiders Fall/Winter Collection with his co star Tom Felton.

You can find the pictures in our Gallery here. And You can enjoy Tom Felton’s one here.

Big thanks to our member Bunnie.

23 Comments to "Rupert Grint Modeling With Tom Felton For Band of Outsiders Clothes"

August 30th, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Mighty fine! So loving these pictures, they look awesome together!

Mr. Grint, you need to do more modelling. Absolutely. :D

Emmie
August 30th, 2011 at 4:58 PM

I can’t even express how much I love these photos! I am a photographer and a Polaroid freak. I even have a blog about Polaroids. Rupe looks so awesome and real. I love how hw is smoking in one shot and giving the finger in another. It has been my crazy dream to photograph him like this! Sorry..I am so fangirling over these!

Masha
August 30th, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I was like O_o when I saw the photos.
Rupert looks really cool!

eliana
August 30th, 2011 at 5:13 PM

l life to moke clothes last good as iso to mack each time as more time posses the more lends itself to things like!really like it aga!

me!
August 30th, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Love it he should do more modeling ;)

lolipop
August 30th, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Um yeah… he needs to wear grey suits ALL THE TIME. I really like the house of cards one and the one where it looks like Tom fell over and… all of the rest…. :)

August 30th, 2011 at 5:23 PM

These pics are so weird!! :P I love the jumping pic!! Wow, this boy can jump!! XD You can tell they had a real blast doing this :D But some of those clothes are really funny… XD I never though I would see Rupert doing something like this. I mean, he’s done styled photoshoots before but they were for magazines, and not for a brand promotion. I didn’t think he was that interested in fashion. But maybe he did it just for kicks :P

Fleur
August 30th, 2011 at 5:34 PM

Hello :) just wanted to know, how many times do we need to wait before being accepted on the forum? (after we proceed to the inscription?) thank you :)

Luciana
August 30th, 2011 at 5:45 PM

One word: GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura
August 30th, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Bloody hell! amazing pics!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30th, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Two pics that stand out to me: Rupert giving the finger and the sword pic because it gives me naughty thoughts. LOL

But all the pics are exceptional!

Anna
August 30th, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Ahah! I agree Tao. I loive the one in the white Hoodie and with the green jacket.

Linda
August 30th, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Couldn’t agree more Tao…I think I had a fangasm!! :D

Anna
August 30th, 2011 at 8:49 PM

I love the pics but he’s not tall enough to be an model

talley
August 30th, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Love these and so glad there are so many. I initially only saw three. I love the one of them sitting with sword and wand and the one with him in the green coat sitting like the portrait behind him.

lol I don’t think he could model like a fashion model but I do like how he’s a natural in front of the camera.

maryb
August 30th, 2011 at 10:33 PM

i never imagine Rupert showing the middle finger. but i have to say he loooks SUPERMEGA HOTT!!
and tom too . i really hope they are best friends they should get more pictures together

August 31st, 2011 at 12:41 AM

Hah! Rupert’s as tall as Tom. I know that it doesn’t look like it in that one pic, but they must have put Tom on a stepping stool or something. (If you want proof, just check out the Rise of the Planet of the Apes premiere pics… Tom’s only slightly taller and that’s probably because of footwear.)

But that’s okay either way. Why? I want Rupert acting not modeling. :P

Rosa
August 31st, 2011 at 10:23 AM

The only thing that I can say is “I LOVE those pictures”.

Jerrica
August 31st, 2011 at 1:47 PM

I can’t say how much I love/adore these photos! They’re awesome! Rupert looks super hot, gorgeous, and handsome. Tom Felton is the cutest guy. They both work well together! I love Band of Outsiders so this makes it all that more special for me! I’m so glad Rupert is doing more adventurous stuff and I can’t wait to see what he does next!

Alexandra
August 31st, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Sexy and fun Shooting, love it !ยง!

Emmie
August 31st, 2011 at 6:29 PM

Heard there are more photos to come the end of this week :)

aenna
September 1st, 2011 at 1:17 AM

awesome pictures, rupert looks so adorable and georgeous

galadriel12
September 1st, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Wow, that is cool. How versatile our Rupert is!! Actor, artist, model, heart-throb …

Newer Comments »