Rupert Grint At Rankin Exhibition Plus The Observer Outtakes

August 4th, 2011, 8:05pm–Once again Rupert Grint have been spoted with his costar Tom Felton at the Rankin Eyescapes Exhibition, check more about here. Plus a nice picture of “the couple” in our Gallery.

I guess you all remember Rupert Grint photoshoot for The Observer in his Skeleton T-shirt last July?!? If you need a reminder have a look on the old news here. Now Pal Hansen, the photographer, has released the outtakes on his blog page. You can enjoy The Observer’s outtakes and his general work by clicking here. Of course we have added them on our gallery.

Watch them here.

Please have a look at our previous post about Rupert backing up The Eve Appeal Campaign. If you want to join and send a kiss as Rupert did, check their page here.

27 Comments to "Rupert Grint At Rankin Exhibition Plus The Observer Outtakes"

Bree
August 4th, 2011 at 8:27 PM

Wow Rupert and Tom are really having a bromance this summer aren’t they? that’s so sweet, i wish tom could persuade him to join twitter :(

Linda
August 4th, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Wow…he looks so good in that skeleton shirt! Great pictures. I also love his t-shirt in the picture with Tom. LOL! :D

Gül
August 4th, 2011 at 9:45 PM

dulce sonrisa

Luciana
August 4th, 2011 at 10:29 PM

I have a question: is Rupert nominated for any category in the Teen choice awards?

Bree
August 5th, 2011 at 12:38 AM

no luciana, i don’t think so, but he ‘hopefully’ will attend

Trude
August 5th, 2011 at 12:55 AM

of course he’s not nominated, god forbid he gets nominated for anything

he looks great

Tiffany Lovette
August 5th, 2011 at 1:55 AM

He’s so cute…….

Emmie
August 5th, 2011 at 6:41 AM

His shirt looks like it says “anything goes”…lol :)

Marie
August 5th, 2011 at 7:43 AM

He is not nominated because they don’t want to nominate 2 Male’s of the same Movie

I love the Picture and yes,please Tom,ask Rupert to join Twitter :(

Alexandra
August 5th, 2011 at 10:40 AM

Lol, they’re funny together^^!§!

pappy
August 5th, 2011 at 11:30 AM

rupert should not attend the teen choice awards. if he is not nominated then why should he attend? i didn’t vote for anyone because i didn’t see rupert’s name in there. i like tom felton but his character wasn’t even a proper VILLAN in the last two movies, but he gets nominated left and right. i was planning to not even go near teen choice awards but if he goes then i would have no choice but to see it. JUST FOR HIM, that is.

Rose
August 5th, 2011 at 12:14 PM

He is going because Harry Potter is nominated.
I think HP may have a pretty good chance of winning if him AND Tom are both there.
Tom won best villain @ the MTV awards, Emma was there as well and they both ended up on that stage.

What other reason would he have to be there for?

Anyone else coming?
Anyone have a link to his shirt. It amuses me to no end…

Emmie
August 5th, 2011 at 12:23 PM

You can see his shirt in the gallery :)

Anna
August 5th, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Emma is not.

August 5th, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Lol, ‘the couple’ XD I guess Jade should start to feel jealous!! XD

Patricia
August 5th, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Well many news..I just love Rup/Tom friendship, it’sso good to see them in thouch after Potter, I think that it shows that they really mean something to each other. The same I feel about Rup and Phelps twins..

About TCA, if Rup goes I bet it’s because of Tom ( best villian award – ok, we all know that no one can beat Voldemort but… ), I don’t think that DH can win because of twilight..it seems so MTVMA to me, I mean …the kind of award..it’s not an Oscar or BAFTA..

Really guys, can you imagine Rupert’s tweets? would be the mots crazy and funniest ones..I would love !!!

About the campaing, I feel so proud that he joined, I mean, he’s famous and could help calling people atention to it.

Bunnie
August 6th, 2011 at 12:42 AM

I am always stunned with adoration whenever I see a new pic of him. Well…ANY pic of him. It is so good to know that he has made a TRUE Friend with Tom. . . not just a “co worker”. Wish we all could be so lucky.

August 6th, 2011 at 2:48 AM

Pal Hansen, you are one fine photographer :D

Anna
August 6th, 2011 at 5:42 AM

@Bonnie. I was about to add the “happy couple”. But then I thought some might not understand the joke.

August 6th, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Lol, you could have said ‘the lovebirds’ and that would not have been far from the truth XD

Emmie
August 6th, 2011 at 9:28 AM

They make a very handsome couple XD

August 6th, 2011 at 10:17 AM

True indeed!! XD Jade who?? XD

galadriel12
August 6th, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Rupert is the type of guy who is a friend for eternity. Someone would have to do something really bad or betray him to lose his loyalty. He is still friends with some of his old school-mates, as he often states in interviews. And he is stil friends with his HP co-stars. Of course HP isn’t that long ago and they just met at the premieres, but I can totally see Rupert still meet with and support Tom, the twins, Matt and Dan. He is just a loyal guy. and that’s one of the reasons why I love him so much.

Thanks for the Observer outtakes. I love the pic with the black background in the half-shadow. That has a good atmosphere fitting with the skeleton shirt. :)

galadriel12
August 6th, 2011 at 11:41 AM

I meant I can still see Rupert to meet and support Tom, the twins, Matt and Dan in years to come. Too bad there is no preview or edit option for these comments. Ha, ha.

Emmie
August 6th, 2011 at 2:04 PM

Waaa!! Why can’t I post in the forums :( I want to share my Rupert cigarette picture sooo bad !

August 7th, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Emmie, you should be able to post now, I just accepted you there as a new member. :)

Emmie