Rupert Grint Attends Planet Of The Apes Premiere!

Rupert Grint Attends Planet Of The Apes Premiere!July 28th, 11:40pm–As you’ve probably figured out by now, Rupert Grint is definitely in LA. Tonight he attended the premiere of Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton‘s newest flick Rise of the Planet Of The Apes. Right now we have some medium quality images but we should have high quality soon enough. Rupert is wearing a “I *heart* Tom Felton” t-shirt that it looks like he designed himself! Hah! How very sweet and very cute. And check out those funky glasses he’s wearing. Only Rupert could make us laugh like this! You can view the MQ images in our galleries here. And keep checking back as we’ll be adding more as they come out.

And still no word from Rupert’s reps on the American Dad thing, but we’ll let you know as soon as we hear anything!

UPDATE: We know you want HQ, so click here to enjoy the first batch! More coming! ๐Ÿ˜€

UPDATE 2: We have now more than a hundred HQ pics in our Gallery. AND you can watch Rupert walk Rise of the Apes red carpet on Splash.

36 Comments to "Rupert Grint Attends Planet Of The Apes Premiere!"

TaoTao
July 28th, 2011 at 11:59 PM

LOL I just adore him. How sweet and cute is he?!

Anonymous
July 29th, 2011 at 12:08 AM

Rupert is officially the Harry Potter cast’s cheerleader, Dan and now Tom.

Bree
July 29th, 2011 at 12:11 AM

lol very cute! he even wore matching chuck taylors, i hope he’ll wear a shirt like that if he goes to the premiere of my week with Marilyn or the perks! you know that instead of tom felton says emma watson ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shilo
July 29th, 2011 at 12:17 AM

It’nt that cute? I bet everyone is going to have those shirts soon XD <3

patrick
July 29th, 2011 at 12:23 AM

He’s the best lol.

lolipop
July 29th, 2011 at 12:38 AM

lol Love his shirt. Love his glasses. Love the extra scruff on his face. And…. I was getting a little tired of him wearing those black pants all the time, but you know what? It’s good to see them again. He looks really happy to be there. I wish we had a video of Tom’s reaction when he saw the shirt. I bet it was awesome.

Caroline
July 29th, 2011 at 12:40 AM

He’s in L.A.? I’m in L.A.! I wish the city wasn’t so big. He so supportive d’aww <3

jesi
July 29th, 2011 at 12:45 AM

awwwwwwwwwww… how sweet is he!

fleur
July 29th, 2011 at 12:45 AM

its weird we didnt know he would be there :( his reps, should have told us, so that people who are in LA could have gone there :(

Luciana
July 29th, 2011 at 12:49 AM

I really love him, definitely!!!!! He is the most adorable guy I’ve ever seen!!!!! Only Rupert can do these things!

Mehlahknee Rainah
July 29th, 2011 at 1:01 AM

He is just so freaking sweet!!! I was wondering if he had return back to England. Please come back to NYC RUPERT!!! Preferably, Brooklyn, NY ๐Ÿ˜€

samira
July 29th, 2011 at 2:16 AM

he’l luking sooooo cute!!!

Bunnie
July 29th, 2011 at 2:25 AM

He is just too charming for words. His loyalty only makes him more rapturous. Of course, it hurts like Hell that he is so close and yet so fat tonight..

July 29th, 2011 at 4:09 AM

I love him!! I LOVE him!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love that he’s there supporting Tom, and I love that he’s there being his quirky self wearing that ‘I heart Tom Felton’ T-shirt ๐Ÿ˜› I completely adore the way he’s so supportive of his friends in his own special way ^^ He’s all that you’ve said: adorable, sweet, cute, charming, loyal, rapturous, supportive, etc.

Bree, I actually wondered if he’s going to wear a ‘special’ shirt to support Emma if he’ll go to the premiere of TPoBaW. I’d so love to see that!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Gosh, it’s incredible!! This day past month he was in Spain, and in just one month he globetrotted half the planet. He was in Spain, Holland, the UK, the US, then back in the UK, and now back in the US XD I swear he must have spent more time flying than doing anything else XD Mmmm… Maybe I should become a flight attendant, and that way I’d have more chances to meet him… ๐Ÿ˜›

Linda
July 29th, 2011 at 6:47 AM

Is he not the cutest? I love how close the whole cast seems. Tom Felton says jokingly that he’s had a crush on Rupert for years, then Rupert wears an I <3 Tom Felton shirt. *sigh*….I love a good bromance! :)

Emma h
July 29th, 2011 at 6:51 AM

this is so funny that he would actually attend a premiere with a t shirt saying I <3 tom felton!!
But that shows how considerate he actually is….

PS

I <3 Rupert Grint… :)

Alexandra
July 29th, 2011 at 7:48 AM

Excellent lol !ยง!

July 29th, 2011 at 8:00 AM

How sweet is Rupert?! Love it!

Patricia
July 29th, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Rupert rocks!!!

Brooke
July 29th, 2011 at 10:43 AM

He has just made me adore him even more. That shirt is amazing, and those glasses are straight from the 80’s. He’s just a ginger after this girl’s heart!

Newer Comments »