ICM Exclusives: Rupert Grint at London and New York Deathly Hallows Premieres!

July 20th, 2011, 2:11pm–After editing and working hard to bring you the best videos of Rupert Grint from the red carpet premieres of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 we can finally share them. Myself and staffers Karo and Anna attended both the London and New York premieres. We have excellent footage of Rupert signing autographs and speaking to ICM and other fansites. We’re quite proud of our coverage that New York premiere as we got Rupert to say “the ‘f’ word” in his scouse accent! Rupert also talks about his preparation for the Great Hall scenes with Fred’s death as well as a lovely reaction from receiving a shirt from us with an Ice Cream Man logo. And that’s not all as we have tons of footage of Rupert signing autographs. If you spot yourself in any of the footage please let us know and tell us your story! You can see several videos from the premieres below:

For the rest of our coverage which includes video of J.K. Rowling, Emma Watson, James and Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters and many more head on over to here!

And if you have not seen them yet, make sure to check out our pictures from the Harry Potter premieres in London and New York!

17 Comments to "ICM Exclusives: Rupert Grint at London and New York Deathly Hallows Premieres!"

July 20th, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Just for all you fans, something really neat:
Check out the first video, and watch it for a while. When Rupert gets asked by the lovely Dijares from Harry Potters page about his favourite scene, he is all excited talking about Gringotts. When the question about the kiss and Ron in love comes up, his face goes all tender and caring. When he talks about filming the scene with Fred, he has a totally sad look on his face.
How awesome is that?! He’s even acting while giving interviews! :D

Anna
July 20th, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Just for all you fans, in London I was alone so I was filming and taking pictures at the same time. That’s why you can see bits of my fingers. Was holding the camera to film with my left hand and taking pics with the right one. :)

And in which pics you can hear the F. word???

July 20th, 2011 at 3:45 PM

He says the f*** word in the first embedded clip, at 3:50min (or that’s where me asking is over and he begins…)

Gül
July 20th, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Can you hear me ? Rupert

Linda
July 20th, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Is it sad that I love hearing him swear like that? Great videos…and such a sweet guy! :)

Gül
July 20th, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Sevgiler…

Gül
July 20th, 2011 at 5:38 PM

knowing you very beautiful :)

Melanie
July 20th, 2011 at 9:38 PM

what a sweetie.

orJustme
July 20th, 2011 at 9:45 PM

Beautiful Rupert.

elena
July 21st, 2011 at 1:35 AM

hii girls i really have a question rupert still single?

AnaG
July 21st, 2011 at 9:48 AM

@elena I believe he has a girlfriend, Georgia Groome, but we never see any news about them so I’m not sure if it’s fake or real. I will give you the link to that so you can read it yourself: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/04/24/rupert-grint-dating-angus-thongs-star-georgia-groome-115875-23081982/

Anna
July 21st, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Please avoid to spread false information about Rupert, escpecially if it is about is private life.

Lately he said he was single, bare with what he says instead of what says tabloid. ;)

Andrea
July 21st, 2011 at 11:17 PM

girls I’m from Argentina, this site is really excellent.. your hard work is totally notice!… thank you for all the information!..
Rupert♥

elena
July 22nd, 2011 at 1:38 AM

@ Anna thank you very much for the info! my day as you have no idea LOL!

crazy sister
July 22nd, 2011 at 1:45 AM

hen our dear Rupert’s single that was also read out in Georgia “gonzo” Groome jaa sorry it of “gonzo” I’m a little jealous jaa! if any girl I could clarify the matter very much appreciate it!
p.d. I already know Rupert doesnt talk about his private life But I really need to know if he is unmarried sister is feel in love with him!!

Anna
July 22nd, 2011 at 6:58 AM

We just asked to not PLEASE talk about his private life. Please do not spread links or stuff about his private life or family. We are not talking about it. We are a fansite and we want to respect him. it is not our business to know if he is in a relastionship, engaged or single. We don’t know more than what he says in interview, don’t need to ask us for approval or confirmation. Anything about is career but not Pirvate life.

Thank you! :)

galadriel12
July 22nd, 2011 at 12:30 PM

Well, well, well, Karo certainly made the most out of it with the leaning when they took the group pic with Rupes in NY. :D